Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 8:14 PM
Default Guildsman
I'm going crazy trying to figure this out, my Monarch sign a warrant for treason, now he has to send the Guildsman to the stocks, i can't find him no one has the title by there name or neither last name Guildsman. I have check everyone in my Kingdom and there is no one i also for a day tried to find a form that could answer it and there is none .....Could some one please help?????? Thank you...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 7:23 PM
There should be an orange sim marker showing you which sim needs to be sent to the stocks.

If there is no marker, you may need to wait a little for a sim to arrive from the village. Or there's a glitch.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 4:51 AM
Thank you for answering, there is no orange marker this is the 4th time i had this with me playing for a whole day and every time there is no maker on a sim, i even tried to figure it out myself and sent several sim to the stocks and nothing so once again he will default on his responsibility, has to be a glitch.....My lord i wish they would fix this...Thanks again.....
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 3:40 PM
It works fine for me. I never had any issues with this daily responsibility.
And the guy is usually at the Town Square.

Do you use any mods? Maybe something is causing it.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 5:23 AM
Yes i do use mods and i have no idea which one is causing it i'll have to look threw the forums to see if i can find a answer as to maybe which one or i'll have to do the 50/50 check......I'm glad someone can do it...LOL
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:54 PM
I just want to let every one know just in case you ever have this problem, i found the culprit, it was the debug Mod i had taken it out and now the markers show i can sick the part on the guild and send the Guildsman to the stocks as i play my game i can see the people with Guildsman in there name THANK GOD!!! I had visions of my Monarch being sent to the stocks for not carrying out his responsibilities... Thank you for responding....