Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th May 2018 at 9:05 PM
Are these still up to date?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th May 2018 at 9:03 PM
Default Did you continue working on this?
Quote: Originally posted by simline44
I know this thread is a little bit old but maybe anyone can help me.
I'm currently trying to create custom club interaction for the cats & dogs EP to create a working animal shelter. I got everything working beside that some interactions like training dogs are disabled for autonomy.

I love this idea! I hate that there are no pet interactions. You could have a dog training school, with your group as teachers. It would be so cute!

I have nothing to add other than please don't stop with this idea. Its a good one.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th May 2018 at 5:31 PM
These work as far as I am aware.I will be adding new club rules and making some changes to the existing ones after my exams are over
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 11:36 PM
Are you going to add any for some of the recent EPs?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by redlilac78
Are you going to add any for some of the recent EPs?

Certainly I will! I am just waiting for the season's patch to drop ( since it is promising to be the mother of all patches!)
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:30 PM
Is This Working After Seasons??
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:51 PM
*waiting for the seasons update*
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:01 AM
Thank you very much. I really love extra activities for my clubs.
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 4:20 PM
Has this been updated for seasons????
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 5:12 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 2nd Jul 2018 at 10:38 PM.
Getting there sorry! I had to update my uploaded big mods first

Edit - Updated the files for seasons! I have also made some jungle related, pets related and seasons related activities as club ones and i will upload them after more testing!
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 12:33 AM
Hi there are two zip files, which one do I download? They look like they have the same in both?
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brgilliard
Hi there are two zip files, which one do I download? They look like they have the same in both?

download both and look at the dates for the files, the ones that are more recent will end up being that group to use
Test Subject
#38 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 6:33 PM
Hello! Thank you for this mod, I love groups. I know that other modder was working on it too (konansock), I was testing the "take care for toddler" and that throws me LEs. I was wondering if you can work on that too? I know konansock is working on it too but it seems you are more active. Sorry if I am bothering you, you are so a talented modder. Thank you for your mods. I am following you on twitter to stay tuned about your works.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#39 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkuria
Hello! Thank you for this mod, I love groups. I know that other modder was working on it too (konansock), I was testing the "take care for toddler" and that throws me LEs. I was wondering if you can work on that too? I know konansock is working on it too but it seems you are more active. Sorry if I am bothering you, you are so a talented modder. Thank you for your mods. I am following you on twitter to stay tuned about your works.

I am sure Rex/Konansock will fix it soon! He is a wonderful modder

Thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 3:08 PM
Hi, I love this mod and thank you for creating it.
I was wondering if you are going to add the "tend bar" interaction to the list.
I noticed that when I looked at both parts in the mod it is not in there and that "tend bar" isn't underlined.
Please let me know what is going on,
Thank you
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#41 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by animeker
Hi, I love this mod and thank you for creating it.
I was wondering if you are going to add the "tend bar" interaction to the list.
I noticed that when I looked at both parts in the mod it is not in there and that "tend bar" isn't underlined.
Please let me know what is going on,
Thank you

I don't think I ever ended up doing the Tend bar club activity! Will try to do some other club rules soon (including the tend bar)
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 1:29 PM
Hi! Do you know, is this mod works fine with the most recent game patch (1.47.51)? This would be great!
Instructor
#43 Old 5th Aug 2023 at 5:41 AM
Would you be interested in adding more to this mod? I'd love to see the horse interactions added to the list. I want to make an Equestrian Club but its just not the same without adding in the riding events and such. I would do it myself but I havent tried modding Sims 4.... used to mod Sims 2 so long ago.
Test Subject
#44 Old 19th Dec 2023 at 12:08 PM
I'm unsure if it has been considered or suggested, but I'd love a "Practice Spellcasting" activity
Page 2 of 2