Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 12:52 PM
Default smaller coffins
My vampire sisters live in a cramped old house, and Maxis coffins are HUGE as a single bed. Where can I find functional coffins that are at least as small as normal single beds?
I have seed a bed that LOOKS like a coffin, but it doesn't function as a coffin and it doesn't close.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 1:44 AM
How about the SÖMNIG Vampire Sleep Set, is that coffin smaller than the Maxis one?

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Inventor
#3 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
How about the SÖMNIG Vampire Sleep Set, is that coffin smaller than the Maxis one?

If I remember correctly, one of the members who worked on that set also released a matching coffin music box with a little pop-up vampire ( I wanna say honeywell, but I could be wrong). Could be some nice deco to go on the dresser.
Theorist
#4 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 11:05 AM
@anothereyjana - It was NixNivis and you can find some other stuff HERE as well.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:44 AM
Thanks! I'll give that a try.