Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 12:59 PM
I'm doing this
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#177 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by holly1001
I'm doing this

Woo! I wish you luck! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#178 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 6:06 AM
Anyone still here or no?
Test Subject
#179 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 3:13 AM
Hello! I'd like to join, if anyone's still on! I just have a few questions:
What mods are needed/recommended?
Is there some sort of limit or time? How do you "win", or succeed?
When breeding the dog you made with another, can you make another dog, use a neighbor dog, or adopt a dog of the opposite sex?
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#180 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cutepuppy907
Hello! I'd like to join, if anyone's still on! I just have a few questions:
What mods are needed/recommended?
Is there some sort of limit or time? How do you "win", or succeed?
When breeding the dog you made with another, can you make another dog, use a neighbor dog, or adopt a dog of the opposite sex?
Thank you!

Yeah, of course you could still join!
There isn't really any mods that anyone needs to play with. But if you do want to have more than six dogs at a time, I recommend playing with a mod that lets you have more than that limit.
You can do any of the three! Personally, I like to just adopt the dogs because I think it keeps the genetics interesting, etc.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! <3
Test Subject
#181 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HorseSimmer09
Yeah, of course you could still join!
There isn't really any mods that anyone needs to play with. But if you do want to have more than six dogs at a time, I recommend playing with a mod that lets you have more than that limit.
You can do any of the three! Personally, I like to just adopt the dogs because I think it keeps the genetics interesting, etc.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! <3

Thank you!
Test Subject
#182 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 10:10 PM
Can we set the lifespans to super long? Do we have to give the puppies to the shelter when they are adults, or when they learn sit? Or whenever?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#183 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cutepuppy907
Can we set the lifespans to super long? Do we have to give the puppies to the shelter when they are adults, or when they learn sit? Or whenever?

You can have the lifespan set to whatever you would like or prefer. For the puppies, the rules say that you let them grow into adults, then teach them to sit. Then, you would give the puppies to the shelter. If you want, you can cheat some money in for every puppy you "sell".
Test Subject
#184 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HorseSimmer09
You can have the lifespan set to whatever you would like or prefer. For the puppies, the rules say that you let them grow into adults, then teach them to sit. Then, you would give the puppies to the shelter. If you want, you can cheat some money in for every puppy you "sell".

Thank you, and I'll make sure to re-read the rules!
Test Subject
#185 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 11:43 PM
Here's my blog, (or the start of it) if anyone wants to check it out!
https://puppieschallengecutepuppy.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#186 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 12:27 AM
Yay! I appreciate you playing the challenge. <3
Test Subject
#187 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 4:52 PM
I'm going to try this but on the sims 4, as i lost my sims 3 pets disc so i can't play
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#188 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Soulofthedark96
I'm going to try this but on the sims 4, as i lost my sims 3 pets disc so i can't play

Hi! I'm sorry for such a late response. I'm glad you're going to try the challenge, let me know how it goes.
Page 8 of 8