Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 3:11 AM
Default Are any of the Stuff Packs worth it?
Just want to know if you guys have any stuff packs you feel was worth it. I typically don't bother with stuff packs since really I just download community made CC that is free for my sims, not to mention to be fair I feel the community actually has better stuff for free then EA themselves do which you are expected to pay for. Anyways are there any Stuff Packs you guys think are worth it? I have looked into "My First Pet Stuff" and "Perfect Patio Stuff" but I decided against "Perfect Patio Stuff" because it legit only came with one hot tub and the community does not have Hot Tubs as CC other than bathtubs made to look like Hot Tubs for some reason. And the "My First Pet Stuff" I have not bothered getting because I really don't need it despite that it will add some nice things for the Pets in my game which I have not seen too much CC pet stuff other than collars and vests that all look the same really. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say, if it is not too much of a bother if you do have Stuff Packs you like mind telling me why you think they are so great to help me consider my choices, thank you!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 6:56 AM
I wouldn't buy SPs just for the content, some actually change the style of gameplay, like Laundry Day for example. Vintage might be entertaining due to the Butler NPC. Summer may not feel complete without Backyard SP, unfortunately they usually focus on only one activity each, with extra content thrown in here and there to match it
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 7:17 AM
I really like Bowling Night Stuff (the only SP I own, currently). Then again, I'm really into the funky BuildBuy atmosphere. I like the bowling lanes themselves, the only thing I really have against it is games take too long, and NPC Sims will only use them autonomously on certain lot types.
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GothyPanda
games take too long

There is a mod by Coolspear that can help with this issue if you are interested
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...#comment-303504
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 11:54 AM
Spooky Stuff Pack, I love the CAS costumes.