Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 2:34 PM
Default The Latest Patch and Lot Mods
Since the latest patch, I've had to go through tons of mods and cc to figure out what was broken. Because there was definitely things broken. In the process of going through files, I lost some things, but I'm not sure what the file was called or who made it.

There was a Lot Mod that allowed you to ban children and teens, fans and paparazzi, elders, young adults, adults, and toddlers. from entering a lot. I lost the mod and now can't figure out who made it. I thought it was LittleMsSam, but I've been through her website several times downloading and trying her lot mods but they aren't the right ones.

Trying to contact LittleMsSam for more informed information about this has proven to be a major hurdle that I can't seem to get past. When I go to her discord channel, I find i'm stuck in a verify email account loop that I can't get past, though I've tried troubleshooting that several times. I joined Tumblr, so I could connect with her, but that proved to be a dead end as well.

It could be there is another modder who made lot mods that I can't think of right now who made a set of lot mods that ban certain sims from entering lots.

Does anyone know who else made lot mods besides LittleMsSam?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:27 PM Last edited by Keren : 26th Feb 2019 at 3:45 PM.
It is by LittleMsSam, she just recently changed the way this mod works (to a much easier method)
it is this mod:https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...this-mod-adds-a

after adding the "Gender and more" lot trait to your lot, you need to click on the front door (in Live mode), than you can choose who you want to ban
all the list you've mentioned it there.. and you can pick multiple options without it clogging your lot traits like it used to.

I'm using this all the time and I'm super happy with it and with the changes she have made.
oh, and she also added Kleptos to it, so you can ban them as well
Inventor
#3 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:49 PM
You must be doing something wrong if you cannot reach me because i am pretty easy to be reached

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 7:52 PM
Thank you Keren and LittleMsSam for your feedback.

Yes, the mod I was looking for was LittleMsSams. I hadn't realized she reworked the mod. But I do very much like the changes and LOVE this mod! Thank you! Thank you!

Also, LittleMsSam, I think trying to communicate with you is a difficulty at this point because my Discord account is bugged. I can reach your Discord page but can't type anything until I claim my email address. Which, when I try to claim it, it says that email is already registered. I tried starting a new account and get the same message about claiming my email address. I googled the issue and it is an issue. There are others with the same problem.

I also tried reaching you through private message in tumblr but you only allow messages from sites you belong to. I understand all that. But those were the only ways I knew how to contact you.
Inventor
#5 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zennia
Thank you Keren and LittleMsSam for your feedback.

Yes, the mod I was looking for was LittleMsSams. I hadn't realized she reworked the mod. But I do very much like the changes and LOVE this mod! Thank you! Thank you!

Also, LittleMsSam, I think trying to communicate with you is a difficulty at this point because my Discord account is bugged. I can reach your Discord page but can't type anything until I claim my email address. Which, when I try to claim it, it says that email is already registered. I tried starting a new account and get the same message about claiming my email address. I googled the issue and it is an issue. There are others with the same problem.

I also tried reaching you through private message in tumblr but you only allow messages from sites you belong to. I understand all that. But those were the only ways I knew how to contact you.

Not sure what the Discord Error is but in tumblr i still get Messages. Maybe just ppl who follow me there idk^^

Beside these two Options Twitter & pm here is also possible. I do prefer Discord of all options though

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~