Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 1:40 AM
Default WCIF Custom Snacks & Drinks
Hey all! I know all about icemunmun and necrodogs food. Basically I know all about TheFoodGroups custom stuff. But it seems to lack custom drinks (I have a beer one and that's it) and I have no custom snacks at all. Anyone know where I can find some?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 3:36 PM
I use custom food & snacks from Leniads Cupboard and other food creators at sims4studio.com. You will need to sign up there. Hope this helps!
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 12:18 AM
Cool I'll check it out! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 11:08 PM
around the sims added some that are in buy mode. don't know if they can be made though
https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/ob..._drink_01.shtml
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rogueandroyal
around the sims added some that are in buy mode. don't know if they can be made though
https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/ob..._drink_01.shtml

Yeah, I have them but I think you can only get them from the bar itself. Thanks though!

I would like to add that I downloaded ohmysims custom sodas and they caused multiple LE errors when clicking the revenue generating cooler on community lots. It was unquestionably the issue for me as the LEs never appeared again once I removed it.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JustinJames
Yeah, I have them but I think you can only get them from the bar itself. Thanks though.
Nope, they're straight in the catalogue, in appliance misc IIRC, like all the snacks she used to make for sims 3. Plus they're very cheap, and provide random state/mood afterward.

Don't use any snacks from OhMysim, they're outdated and you'll either get a ton of LE or get sims that resets or even get a stuck fridge, really not worth it. But some of the custom food works, I recently used the instant ramen for example and the sushi plate, and I think a sim made recently a plate of shrimps udon, not sure about the rest.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 10:43 AM
Postcards from Simtopia on Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wingity
Postcards from Simtopia on Tumblr

These mods hasn't been updated in ages. Do they still work?