Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 3:55 AM
Default I make Sims Machinima! Check it out!
Hey everyone,
I don't post much (if ever) on MTS forums, but I thought I'd share my youtube channel/videos with you guys. I like to think I make cool videos; including music videos and my new series of base game sim makeovers.

I have been making sims videos for over 10 years now.

My youtube click here

If you like my videos, I encourage you to subscribe and if you make sims videos too I'd love to watch them!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2ultralover5
Hey everyone,
I don't post much (if ever) on MTS forums, but I thought I'd share my youtube channel/videos with you guys. I like to think I make cool videos; including music videos and my new series of base game sim makeovers.

I have been making sims videos for over 10 years now.

My youtube click here

If you like my videos, I encourage you to subscribe and if you make sims videos too I'd love to watch them!

I really like the production value in your videos. If looked like a professional made them but I would like to know where you had downloaded the cc in the videos from.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
I really like the production value in your videos. If looked like a professional made them but I would like to know where you had downloaded the cc in the videos from.

Some of my videos are from way back in 2008-2010 so I don't remember where everything is from. If anyone comments on a video asking where something is from, I try to figure that out and get a link to them. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks for the positive feedback!
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2ultralover5
Some of my videos are from way back in 2008-2010 so I don't remember where everything is from. If anyone comments on a video asking where something is from, I try to figure that out and get a link to them. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks for the positive feedback!

How about the cc from the Frozen video that you had made over a few years ago? Perhaps I can PM you so that I don't keep bumping this thread.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 12:42 PM Last edited by sims2ultralover5 : 7th Oct 2018 at 4:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
How about the cc from the Frozen video that you had made over a few years ago? Perhaps I can PM you so that I don't keep bumping this thread.

I sent you a PM, I'm still looking though!

Edit: I found most of the custom content and linked them in the description of the Frozen Do you Wanna Build a Snowman video.

Frozen video here
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 1:03 AM
I really enjoyed the Cassandra Goth makeover video, it was really sweet.

I only have a couple of suggestions for your recent makeover series.
-Changing up the music between videos to fit the personality of the Sim you're making over. "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" really fit Cassandra Goth but not so much Mortimer or Alex.
- If you're going to have the same two stylists, try using different poses, hair and makeup between videos. The idea of having a team of stylists to makeover your Sims is really great
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thisfatfunnylife
I really enjoyed the Cassandra Goth makeover video, it was really sweet.

I only have a couple of suggestions for your recent makeover series.
-Changing up the music between videos to fit the personality of the Sim you're making over. "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" really fit Cassandra Goth but not so much Mortimer or Alex.
- If you're going to have the same two stylists, try using different poses, hair and makeup between videos. The idea of having a team of stylists to makeover your Sims is really great

Thanks for the feedback! I originally had a whole list of songs I wanted to use, based on each sim's personality just like you said, but when I did the search on youtube for what songs are copyrighted or not, the one I put in the videos was the only one not copyrighted (so that video could be potentially blocked/muted). I'll keep looking for a variety of songs.