Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 10:22 PM
Default Big Brother Roleplay! (In Need of 14 contestants!)
To send in an application to be apart of this roleplay just answer the following and post it as a reply to this thread
Charcter Name:
Character Age:
Character Traits:
A little bit more (optional) :
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 12:52 AM
(This Orwell or the show)

Character Name: Brian.

Traits: Silent. Constantly working. No life. Only interested in sleeping with people, outside of work.

A little bit more: Lived in an average family, did nothing, failed school, works in a Ministry.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 6:02 PM
Charcter Name: Caitlyn
Character Age: 36
Character Traits: She is an Evil Mischevious girl who loves to get in trouble. She is also very Flirty which makes her almost irrisistable to certain types of guys.
A little bit more (optional) : She is very gorgous.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 2:55 AM
Charcter Name: Jillian
Character Age: 34
Character Traits: Shy and quiet, but very sweet and honest. She has a big imagination. She'd like to be less shy, but she always feels no one would listen to her if she spoke out more. She loves reading and writing and loves her job as a romance, action/adventure, and fantasy writer where in her mind she can do and say things she wouldn't do or say in real life!
A little bit more: Has shoulder length dark brown hair and brown eyes. Works as a writer, though her books are far from bestselling, likes to cook, wants to travel, wants to speak out, have more friends
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 3:58 AM
Charcter Name: Cora Riddle
Character Age: 24
Character Traits: Fun-loving, hopeless romantic, neat, bookworm, and a little bit bi-polar. She loves a good book and to have fun once in awhile. She takes pride in her way to get out of awkward situations and to create them and not be uncomfortable. Though she tends to ramble quite a bit and has a huge imagination that tends to cause for her to zone out of reality. She is kind of absent minded.
A little bit more (optional) : She has dyed dark red hair that is mid-back length with dark green eyes. You can see dark black roots, but it looks good instead of trashy. She's currently getting her degree in university. So, Let the games begin, because she's ready to take it to the next level.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 4:10 PM
Charcter Name: Monica Geller
Character Age:30
Character Traits: Clean freak/ lucky
A little bit more (optional) : abducted by aliens
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 9:56 PM
Characters Name : Anna Marie Smith
Characters age : 23
Characters Traits : extereme perfectionist. very neat, Hopeless Romantic, shy but outgoing, a spasm at times, friendly, good person.
A Little bit More: was bullied in high school, so she changed her appearance to get accepted by others. is in a commited relationship with a high school sweetheart but things arent going so well at the moment.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 9:55 PM
Too many women O-o. Let's add my personal author avatar into this nuthouse!
Character Name: Duncan Smith
Character Age: 25
Character Traits: Funny, smart, artistic, nice, friendly
A Little Bit More: He works at a science lab, and one day he accidentally had his DNA merged with that of a werewolf. So... he's a werewolf :P
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 3:08 AM
Charcter Name: Leonard Jones
Character Age: 28
Character Traits: Smart, bookworm, loves cats, and is a bit of a pro when it comes to computers
A little bit more (optional) : He likes almost anything, other than dogs. He hates them. He has worked as a repair man for eight years and wants a change.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 3:25 PM
Charcter Name: Lil' Joe (more Joe than Litle)
Character Traits: Smart, cheerfull, a wannabe rapper and a socialite
A litle bit more: He wants to be a Millionaire so he can do his own music album and be a famous rapper.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 9:20 PM Last edited by imkrazy1000 : 13th Oct 2012 at 6:42 PM.
No children characters... I shall be one.
Character Name: Laura-Beth Penelope Alenson
Character Age: 12
Character Traits: Bookworm, Loves animals, Computer Whiz, Shy
A little bit more: Laura-Beth is an orphan living in the streets of the downtown area. She wants to be adopted, but is to shy to go to the local orphanage. Her parents abandoned her sometime around her eighth birthday. She is fond of being called "Short stuff" because that's what her father called her.
Inventor
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 2:07 AM
I would join, but I have no idea of how Big Brother works.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
I would join, but I have no idea of how Big Brother works.

(Same for me, I'm wondering how myself)

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KKiryu007Joker
(Same for me, I'm wondering how myself)

Me too! :c
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by swijden
Me too! :c

So far, I think we are just doing applications
Field Researcher
#16 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 3:33 AM
Charcter Name: Aurora
Character Age: 29
Character Traits: neurotic, insane, bookworm, athletic, flirty
A little bit more (optional) : a few cards short of a full deck, looking to expand her horizons though scared to as well
Mad Poster
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 10:37 AM
How about a Star Trek character in this
Character Name: Leonard "Bones" McCoy
Character Age: 37
Character Traits: Grumpy, Hot-Headed, Light Sleeper, Unlucky, Workaholic
A little bit more (optional): Spent all his life as a doctor. Just doing this to expand his horizons

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 5:35 AM
Character Name: Stylus
Character Traits: Shy, Neurotic, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic.
Optional: Watches Ellen religiously ಠ_ಠ; kidnaps puppies and guinea pigs.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 7:07 PM
I counted only 13 but im not sure if there is only 13 here's mine:
name: Rayne Flloyd
traits: athletic , Handy , lucky , neat
extra: loves cats and has 2 at home (chester and peanut)