Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 4:28 AM
Default What would you do if you wake up one day only to find out you have turned into a Sim?
What will be your reaction and what will you do?

How would other people react?

I am the owner and streamer of Twitch Plays The Sims.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 4:32 AM
Also, I wish there was a general The Sims discussion on MTS so I won't randomly pick between The Sims 2, 3 or 4 when asking general questions.

I am the owner and streamer of Twitch Plays The Sims.
Theorist
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 8:50 AM
How would I react? I wouldn't because the broadcast range wasn't far enough to notify me of the change and since I missed the initial event, my AI wouldn't be able to register that it happened at all.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 9:23 AM
It would be awesome. All I'd have to do to kill myself is not eat for a few hours.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 9:59 AM
After getting over the initial shock, I'd change my looks in CAS to be a little more pleasing, go out, meet someone, become best friends, lovers, get married and woohoo all in the same day!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 10:05 AM
I'd be in better hands than I am in real life, so that's neat. I'd also be better-looking and have more money. Everyone I didn't like would mysteriously die, and the ladies would be both more interested in me and better-looking.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 1:13 PM
Realise there that is no difference between being enslaved to a glowing Harlequin coloured diamond or to our suffocating capitalistic society, and accept that at least in this new world I could afford property.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Inventor
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 1:13 PM
Well, I'd finally find a job.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 2:48 PM
I think I'd suddenly had an urge to go for a swim... Hey, wait a sec, where's the ladder?
Theorist
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 2:52 PM
I'd wait until someone's cooking causes a fire and just eat cereal while the smoke detector screeches and the flames come closer. Hopefully my friends will release me to the netherworld so I can see what fonts they have there.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperSim64DS
What will be your reaction and what will you do?

How would other people react?

A; "Did I just turned into... oh what a nice painting I got in the living room! *Becomes Mortified* Oh crap! *diez*.
B: "Oh what a shocker! Got to take a sit to catch my breath... no, actually I rather go sit on a couch-- no, this is kinda uncomfortable, I'm gonna sit next to my bed that is near my forgotten death grand-grandfather, grave who I don't have any strong feelings towards him because I forgot he ever existed,... Ok, this is getting rediculous, I don't even wanna sit their at a split second, so I'm just go to sit at a toilet and due to this infuriating dysfunctional AI of mine, I migth as well take an angry pool while I'm at it".
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 4:45 PM
I'd look for a new management committee, other than EA

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:27 PM
The first thing I'd do is pray that I'm in a household that the player doesnt pay attention to. Because if the player is like me, there's about a 30% chance that something horrible is going to happen in my household. My sims rarely die of anything other than old age (and even thats rare) so i dont have to worry about that. But I might end up like...a drug addict or a prostitute or a murderer or any of the other weird shit I do with my sims XD

The Receptacle still lives!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:48 PM
I'd avoid getting overly emotional.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:52 PM
Hope for the love of plumbob the pool has a ladder.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Theorist
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eggyslav
I think I'd suddenly had an urge to go for a swim... Hey, wait a sec, where's the ladder?

Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Hope for the love of plumbob the pool has a ladder.

I don't get how this is still a joke as it's not been a thing since sims 2 .-.;;

I doubt the new gen simmers even understand it! xD
Mad Poster
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 6:00 PM
Fine.

Hope for the love of plumbob that there are more jobs available to the world than being a secret agent, an astronaut, a tech guru, or a painter.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Mad Poster
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I don't get how this is still a joke as it's not been a thing since sims 2 .-.;;

I doubt the new gen simmers even understand it! xD

sims 3* In TS2, they still cannot climb ladders.
Theorist
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
sims 3* In TS2, they still cannot climb ladders.

That's what I meant. sims 2 was the last one to have it. Did I word it incorrectly?;;
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Fine.

xD I wasn't criticising! It was more of an observation! No one told you specifically that you weren't turned into a Sims 2 Sim! xD
Mad Poster
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 10:46 PM
I'd play a game of chess, tell a few jokes, and get promoted at work the next day!

When I didn't get enough sleep, I'd cheat.....

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 3:50 AM
It'd all depend on the person controlling me wouldn't it? Unless he/she activates free will then I will proceed to try and travel to another alien world.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 6:28 AM
I will hope my controller has gifted me the funds to have an amazing home on the ocean. I hope my controller can slide up my energy bar whenever I constantly think it is nap time. I am jealous of the places my sims live and the places they get to go. Pathetic, I know. LOL
Smeg Head
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
How would I react? I wouldn't because the broadcast range wasn't far enough to notify me of the change and since I missed the initial event, my AI wouldn't be able to register that it happened at all.

Indeed, prepare myself for catatonic hell! Forget how to spell or psychologically understand the meaning of free will. Because what's that? But, if I were lucky enough to find my new sim self in a player's game who kept to small houses and not much going on, so that I might actually get to move my ass and do things. Then the first thing I'd do is rush to the Goth house, send Mortimer on a one-way journey to Sixam, use my vampire powers, (yes, I would be a vampire or there'd be no point!) to subdue Bella and happily woohoo her and suck out her... ahem... plasma? all the livelong day. (Yes, I would be a bad vampire, or there'd be no point.)

I can do a graphic picture storyboard for any that wish to see it blow-for-blow, suck-for-suck.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Mad Poster
#24 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:53 PM
I would also take an angry poop through my pants whilst sitting on the toilet.
dodgy builder
#25 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 11:56 PM
I would dread my handler and hope for a good job.
Page 1 of 3