Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 1:32 AM Last edited by Kithie : 15th Aug 2017 at 1:49 AM.
CC hair SOMETIMES shows black mesh?
What can cause custom hair to sometimes show the black mesh? Here's information about the issue:
- The hair can sometimes be used without problem so it's not the hair itself.
- Sometimes the same hair looks fine in casual wear but not with formal wear.
- When the problem occurs, it happens to ALL custom hairs (so for instance you switch to formal wear, the problem occurs, and ALL hairs in formal are like that, but they're still fine in casual)

It would seem like it has to do with what you're wearing in each category, that some faulty CC is being used in some outfits, yes? That's the impression I get, at least, but I can't find what it is!

Pictures attached of hair working fine in casual, hair no longer working in formal, and then changing the hair in formal.

EDIT: It's caused by different hairs every time, I noticed it may sound like I was talking about a specific hairstyle but it's not just one.
Screenshots

English is not my native language, please forgive (and/or politely correct) any grammatical errors!