Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 2:34 AM Last edited by Robotsimmer : 13th Aug 2017 at 8:04 PM.
Default Identify this Mod. [help] -SOLVED-
I have a mod installed that adds more default skintones.
It messed up the genetics in game. Does anyone know what this mod is called?.
I want to remove it but i have way too many mods installed and i tried finding it but nothing.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 3:40 AM
A lot of non-default skintones look like that...I can't tell out of hundreds of non default skins which one that swatch belongs to.
Usually the mod name has "ND", "non-default" or "skin" somewhere in the name, It doesn't look like you have a lot of them so it should be easy enough to find those and take them all out.

I can't say it'll help but can you show a picture of the skin itself, on a sim?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 5:13 AM
Default The skin.
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
A lot of non-default skintones look like that...I can't tell out of hundreds of non default skins which one that swatch belongs to.
Usually the mod name has "ND", "non-default" or "skin" somewhere in the name, It doesn't look like you have a lot of them so it should be easy enough to find those and take them all out.

I can't say it'll help but can you show a picture of the skin itself, on a sim?

I added the photo of the skins to the first post on the thread.
(scroll up)
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Robotsimmer

(scroll up)

Those are non-default skintones and not skins. The file should have skintone somewhere in the name (I can't imagine why it wouldn't), but regardless you probably need to pull everything out of your mods folder and do the 50/50 method. I once had nearly 3600 files in my mods folder and had to do that to find a bad file. It's a pain, but in the end it's a lot quicker than waiting for someone on the internet to identify these skintones for you.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Robotsimmer
(scroll up)

It looks like any random maxis match skin, you'll have to go through your things, unfortunately.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Those are non-default skintones and not skins. The file should have skintone somewhere in the name (I can't imagine why it wouldn't), but regardless you probably need to pull everything out of your mods folder and do the 50/50 method. I once had nearly 3600 files in my mods folder and had to do that to find a bad file. It's a pain, but in the end it's a lot quicker than waiting for someone on the internet to identify these skintones for you.

You're right. I moved a few folders out and i found out which package it was.
Thank you!