Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:29 AM
Default Weird CAS placement?
I'm sure this has been posted about previously but I honestly have no clue what keywords to use to find this specific problem.
Does anyone else have this issue of CAS items being organized weirdly? This obviously didn't happen until I added CC to my game. It doesn't cause any issues as I'm still able to select the item but sometimes it's so far off to the side that I can hardly see it to select it or when I do select it I can't see the other colour options.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 5:05 PM
It's an problem with CC in general, the moment you add CC to your game this can happen.
I never really saw an real explanation why.
But a way to temporarily "fix" this is to close the CAS menu category and open another category or another "fix" is to remove the male or female tag on top and add it again
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 10:42 PM
I've heard its because of the more CAS rows mod.
I haven't spent enough time with the default rows to see if it happens there, but its seems plausible.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:25 PM
no even without cas row mods that happens alot
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
I've heard its because of the more CAS rows mod.
I haven't spent enough time with the default rows to see if it happens there, but its seems plausible.

It happens when a custom content item has a large number of swatches from what I've seen. I've used the More Columns mod only briefly and it wasn't any different with it than without.