Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 1:57 AM
Default Custom hair arm glitch
In the sims 4 i have a sim who uses Cazy's marion hairstyle, everything looks fine in CAS, but in Live mode her arms have some sort of weird black texture. I've looked all around and cant seem to find a thread or forum post about this issue. her arms are only like this with this hairstyle, if i use any other hairstyle (custom or vanilla) her arms are fine. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this, or if im just gonna have to deal with it.

It may be good to note that if i zoom out its gets worse and more of the arm is affected, and if i zoom in less of the arm is affected.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 12:37 PM
Try turning off laptop mode.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Try turning off laptop mode.
I already have laptop mode off.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 6:32 PM
This probably won't help, but I am finding the more 4 gets updated, the less usable alpha hairs are. I notice that when I zoom out or the camera angle is not centered on the sim that my sim will go bald or that a portion of the hair does not move when the rest of the hair does (it looks like the parts of the 'do are separating). sims world problems.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 7:19 PM
Are you playing on max graphics?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Are you playing on max graphics?
All my graphic settings are on either medium or low.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
This probably won't help, but I am finding the more 4 gets updated, the less usable alpha hairs are. I notice that when I zoom out or the camera angle is not centered on the sim that my sim will go bald or that a portion of the hair does not move when the rest of the hair does (it looks like the parts of the 'do are separating). sims world problems.
I've noticed that too with some of my other sims. If that is whats causing the problem, I hope it gets fixed soon.