Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 8:07 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default OBS not recording in the resolution I want
Heeey, it's me again x'D Since everyone seems to use FRAPS it's hard to get an answer to this regarding Sims 2. When I use OBS to record the Sims 2 with a resolution of 1280x720 (both the program and the game) it works fine. But when I put the game in 1360x768 and the program too, I get either 1) black bar below or 2) OBS black screen. Is this normal? Do I have to record in 1280x720, isn't there a way to change it? I want to record in 1360x768 because my laptop has a screen of 1366x768 so the bigger, the better. Could the issue be I have " -w" in the shortcut name? I'm getting annoyed by this ;-; I appreciate any kind of help, I watched some videos in youtube but they're outdated or don't work for me u,u thanks in advance!

What's the point?