Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 6:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Which version do I download?
I want to download this from insimenator - http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,26700.0.html

I am unsure though if this is the version I need. Is there another EP version I should look for?

I have:
-Uni
-NL
-OFB
-Ikea Stuff

Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 7:59 PM
OFB is EP3, so that hack might work - but Pets (EP4) added a lot of functions, so it's not certain the mod is downwards compatible. I'm also not sure if the later SPs have a say, but Ikea is SP8 and the last one before AL/M&G (which came with changes to the game engine).

You can try. Read the readme file included in the zip before putting the mod in your game. If the game crashes or you experience other problems, you may need to find a different version. Look through the main section of Squinge's mods (not the EP4 through EP8 sub sections).

Squinge is still occasionally active on Insim, so it doesn't hurt to ask him. It's easier for the mod creator to answer questions about their mods.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator