Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 4:41 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Random sim moves in with no interace. A mod is suspected. Anyone experienced this?
Happen for the second time. A sim (this type, an employee of a home business) join in a household.

My suspicion would go on one of these mods:
- NPC aging
- pqw's more walk bys.
- Pescados' stuff (ffsdebuger, macrotastics, autosoc/autoyac, etc.)
- Pool spot.

Anyone experience this issue? And at the time, did you had any of these mods? Modders could clarify or confess whether they left a bits of code in these mods their responsible for. Anyway, I made this post to find out what is the cause of such secretive feature or weird bug.

EDIT: Yeah, it's very LIKELY it's the npc aging mod doing such odd act. The employee just aged right before instantly becoming selectable.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 7:26 PM
OFB businesses tend to be very touchy and react strangely if employees are made selectable or otherwise tampered with. I use Syberspunk's "Grow Up Townies" mod to age townies and then only when they're NOT on an owned business lot. Nobody will age up automatically though, you have to click on the other sim and "ask" them to grow up. You can visit an un-owned community lot and use a teleporter to summon a specific employee if you want to age them up, but don't want to wait for them to randomly spawn.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,4842.0.html

Or if you want to keep the NPC aging mod, be sure your business is closed and all employees have left the lot before 6:00 pm (18:00).
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 9:16 PM
I would say not Pescado's - I have those and have not seen that in my game since a couple of dates refused to leave back in my vanilla game days
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 11:13 PM
This should be in help, moving.

NPC aging by AncientHighway? No. NPC ageing by someone else, I don't know. Something could be clashing with NPC aging though.

Pescados' stuff no

Pool spot, no.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#5 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 8:09 PM
generally it is best to test suspicions before posting.

not sure, but problem might relate to the neighborhood.
if it occurs in other neighborhoods, problem probably is due to some mod/hack (or some custom content).
if it is just the one neighborhood, might check the neighborhood in the Hood Checker program.