Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 8:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default difference between 'Madcats Alternate AL Inteen Version' and 'InTeenimater_Final19_ApartmentLife_UC'
so recently i decided to test out getting teen sims pregnant and saw that the teen sim wouldn't switch into maternity. so using another mod i switched the sim's outfit to maternity and she had an invisible body and floating head. naturally i exited the game and went to check the Inteen folder bc in CAS i couldn't find the inteen maternity wear that comes with inteen. sure enough the InTeenimater_D.package file is gone which is the maternity wear i believe. i'm unsure of how it disappeared, but time to get it back!

i then look up the inteen download and come across the directory listing: http://www.simbology.com/mods/index...date&order=desc
i notice that there is a Madcats version and Final19 AL UC version. i'm positive that i downloaded Madcats' previously because the files are the same. however, i'm wondering if i should download the Final19 version instead since the date is more recent and remove the current inteen files in my game, but i don't want anything to get messed up since removing inteen from the game can cause problems (or so i've heard). and would placing the Inteenimater D package again mess anything up too?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 10:06 PM
Madcat's version is 19c and is updated for Apartment Life. There is a hotfix file for this too, I think.

The 19c_UC is updated for the Ultimate Collection (digital version) so only get that one if you have UC.

Yes, you can add the D pack at any time- it's a fashion pack.

For uninstalling, there are instructions in the documentation:
Quote:
Uninstalling the InTeenimater
Before removing the InTeenimater files from your game, it’s important that you terminate any teen or young adult pregnancy before hand. Failure to do so before uninstalling the expansion may leave your pregnant sim(s) in a non-recoverable state or may impair your ability to reload the lot.
Once this is done, it is a simple matter of removing the InTeenimater package files (InTeenimater_A.package through InTeenimater_F.package) from your Downloads folder and zzzInTeenimater_G.package from your Overrides folder (see Page 2 of this document to find where this folder is located).
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2023 at 9:52 PM
Default Hello simsample
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Madcat's version is 19c and is updated for Apartment Life. There is a hotfix file for this too, I think.

The 19c_UC is updated for the Ultimate Collection (digital version) so only get that one if you have UC.

Yes, you can add the D pack at any time- it's a fashion pack.

For uninstalling, there are instructions in the documentation:

I need a mod from madcats called Kid can cook , do you have that mod ? Simbology site is dead so I cannot get it , also simsfileshare doesnt have that , so I hope you can help
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Sep 2023 at 10:06 PM
Hi @bety234 The best thing to do is to make a new thread on the WCIF forum here:
https://modthesims.info/f/557/

I'msure someone will know where to get it!