Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Victor Murcutt * mysterious Victorian man

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,052 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 98,574 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This download is part of the Victorian London Creator Challenge
Uploaded: 2nd Apr 2008 at 7:39 PM
Updated: 8th May 2009 at 1:45 PM by Echo
~ ~ ~
Every night our voices meet in darkness
clicking feet on hollow streets
the fanlight falls aross the city
onto him and Mistress Kitty
pray that someone breaches her
between the walnut and the fur
to where he keeps his real secret
hid, he's a Victorian squid.

Victor Murcutt came one day to London. No one know where he comes from because no one really knows him. People say that everything started when he came to London. He lives a lonely life, goes out only after sundown and the ladies seen with him disappeared without a trace. Nobody got any proofs that Victor done something to them and no one saw him doing it. People are only speculating and they gossip. The favourite rumours are that he is Jack the Ripper or his helper or that Victor is a vampire because no one saw him by day. If you think he worries about what people say about him, you are wrong. Victor can only laugh about it because only he knows the truth...

So, now it's up to you who you want Victor to be...

- -- --- ---- --- -- -

PLEASE READ THIS!!!
I wasn't able to pack this sim with hair and clothing but, it's all included in the .rar file.
That's because I had this "empty package" Quick Installer issue and I couldn't remove the not allowed meshes.
Sim is packed with Maxis hair and clothing but, you will have Victor's hair and cloth, you only will have to look for it in bodyshop/game to put it on him Remember to get the MESHES! (links below)

- -- --- ---- --- -- -

• I want to thank Rose for permission to include the accessory stick in package and the mesh to it in the .rar file ^^

- -- --- ---- --- -- -

• Victor's clothing MESH by tomang is not included. Go and get it from here

• The black scarf recolor by me is included but the MESH is not. Get it from S.A.U.

• The hat by Voltin_jr is included but you will have to get the MESH by basen here

• Also you'll need to download the hair MESH by Nouk.

- -- --- ---- --- -- -

If you have troubles installing this Sim, use SIMS2PACK CLEAN INSTALLER

- -- --- ---- --- -- -

Custom Content by Me:
- Victor Murcutt
- s.a.u. scarf black recolor
- Victor clothing

Custom Content Included:
- Not So Soft eyes by crayonsun
- F-IN brows black2 by navetsea
- Touch Blush by icedmango
- beard by tyler2009