Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 11:16 PM
Cool Imma try this challenge when I get my computer back from my mom. 😝😄😊😝😋 :P
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 4:32 AM
I've been playing this challenge without mods. What I did was that when a household in the tribe became too big, I moved them to separate lots and spent one sim day playing each family. I chose to place my warrior queen on an abandoned island with no visitors in sight.
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 4:40 AM
It took a long time for my queen to have children. She recruited someone who was a champion and she had tow girls from one guy. My queen kept having boys. So I turned their imaginary friends real, and they ended up expanding the tribe. Finally on my queens third try did she have a girl finally. Along with 2 more boys. :/
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 6:05 PM
So I started this challenge a while ago, but it didn't occur to me to post anything here until now...-_-'

Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:21 AM
Decided to give this a shot! This is Doreah Garnett (stole her first name from Game of Thrones :p) My warrior queen and I actually think she's one of the hottest sims I've ever made. And luckily I keep pausing on some very warrior queen-ish moments :')

I made her a genie which I feel like gives me a huge advantage since she can summon any meal and clean the house with the click of her fingers but I thought I'd go easy on myself since this is the second challenge I'm attempting (my first was the Cinderella challenge- not an easy one to start with!)
Also I had the idea of using the SimFinder app to find elligble recruits but I was 90% convinced that was cheating so I held off :p
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pinkfire987
Decided to give this a shot! This is Doreah Garnett (stole her first name from Game of Thrones :p) My warrior queen and I actually think she's one of the hottest sims I've ever made. And luckily I keep pausing on some very warrior queen-ish moments :')

I made her a genie which I feel like gives me a huge advantage since she can summon any meal and clean the house with the click of her fingers but I thought I'd go easy on myself since this is the second challenge I'm attempting (my first was the Cinderella challenge- not an easy one to start with!)
Also I had the idea of using the SimFinder app to find elligble recruits but I was 90% convinced that was cheating so I held off :p

Doreah is hot. You did a good job xD. What are her traits?
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 5:41 AM Last edited by RemusBlack : 13th Jul 2014 at 8:59 PM.
Decided to try this challenge . It's quite fun so far, my amazon's have been moving their males in, taking their money and getting pregnant in hopes of a girl, then kicking the males out. Anyway the Woman in red is my Warrior Queen, her names Morgana Lefay. The woman in greens and browns is Gwen and she's a provider. And the woman in blue is Aine. Originally there was a male servant named Merlin, but Morgana used him to try and produce her heir so he's moved out. Gwen was created in cas with Morganna, but Aine is in Dragon Valley (though her nose is a little different and her skins blue). I've decided to name all my amazons after character's in the show Merlin(totally recommend it, it's up on netflix and really good). Having so much fun and just loving my amazon's :lovestruc . maybe I'll update about them when they're further along .

Edit: Gwen's had her first girl and Morgana is expecting, hopefully it's a girl
Screenshots
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RemusBlack
Decided to try this challenge . It's quite fun so far, my amazon's have been moving their males in, taking their money and getting pregnant in hopes of a girl, then kicking the males out. Anyway the Woman in red is my Warrior Queen, her names Morgana Lefay. The woman in greens and browns is Gwen and she's a provider. And the woman in blue is Aine. Originally there was a male servant named Merlin, but Morgana used him to try and produce her heir so he's moved out. Gwen was created in cas with Morganna, but Aine is in Dragon Valley (though her nose is a little different and her skins blue). I've decided to name all my amazons after character's in the show Merlin(totally recommend it, it's up on netflix and really good). Having so much fun and just loving my amazon's :lovestruc . maybe I'll update about them when they're further along .

Edit: Gwen's had her first girl and Morgana is expecting, hopefully it's a girl

Best of luck! Morgana is gorgeus by the way.
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyCarousel
Best of luck! Morgana is gorgeus by the way.

Thank you.
Test Subject
#60 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:37 AM
Some updates on my Amazons. Morgana's brought in the newest recruit who's name is Gwen and she's a alien sim that I created a while ago and decided to put in my Amazon save. The little toddler is Areto and is the original Gwen's daughter. I'm thinking of changing alien Gwen's name so it not to get confused, though they don't like to much alike.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 6:42 PM
Gosh! You're all so creative, and has the most wonderful tribes! Thanks so much for trying out my challenge and giving time to tell me how you all like it! I haven't had a working computer all summer, but I really hope to be able to update this challenge sometime soon, and to look at your creations some more! :D
Test Subject
#62 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 1:35 AM
I started this challenge early this morning, and so far everything is going well. (I'll try to post some pics later but idk.) im doing this challenge a bit with a medieval feel to it, as I used it as an excuse to download a ton of medieval stuff. My Queen is Alala Reel, as her name means something along the lines of defender. I created her a cozy lodge with a bedroom, kitchen, living room, and bathroom. She very day I moved her in I sent her out to the local gym to see if we could find a man. With my luck, I only found women. I became good friends with Lopita Alto. I then asked her to move in and deleted all her money. I sent Lopita home to do cleaning, as recruits are to act as slaves until they are promoted. I had Alala go to city park, where we found Rajan Patel. I quickly got the two as romantic interests and took them to the lodge. There I had then try for baby and Alala became impregnated with our first batch of kids. I added Rajan to te household and then made Alala ask to jut be friends. At the time, he is stuck in a 1x1 room and has 7 hours until he dies of starvation. Tuesday morning Lopita became best friends with Alala and I promoted her to Provider. I immediately had her go to the gym and sedunce a guy who's name I forget, and had them try for baby in the gym's shower. Lopita was impregnated and immediately used te Dexter the Bear mod to kill the father of her unborn children. Later that night, Alala gave birth and I was freakinv out because I really didn't want any boys. Thank god she had two beautiful girls named Hylla and Reyna. (Because in the Heroes of Olympus series the queen of the amazons is named Hylla, and Reyna is her younger sister.) I'll either edit this post later or make a new one when more happens.
Test Subject
#63 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 3:18 AM
I have decided to follow this challenge EXACTLY like the rules instead of changing it
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 3:55 PM
OMG. You are a genius. And you say that it is your first challenge, huh ? Well, let me tell you: you have this in your blood ! :P
I'm trying this challenge and I think it's awesome. I guess I will make a LP later. Thanks so much :D
Test Subject
#65 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:04 PM
OMG. You are a genius. And you say that it is your first challenge, huh ? Well, let me tell you: you have this in your blood ! :P
I'm trying this challenge and I think it's awesome. I guess I will make a LP later. Thanks so much :D
Test Subject
#66 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 3:59 AM Last edited by IWANTMODSNOW! : 22nd Jan 2015 at 5:29 AM.
I have to try this! Are we allowed to homeschool the children and teens if we have the mod?
Test Subject
#67 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Isaria
Lillym16: Thank you :3 Aww D: I hope you can solve it :/ Is it only sims3packs or package-files too? D:

Kittens!: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/PortraitPanel The others can be found in the menue to the left, too :3

Kidhedera: Thankyou very much ;D That makes me happy to hear :3 Oh, that sounds awesome!

thx

great challenge! I will try this out once I got the mods :D
Test Subject
#68 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greyle
I'm tottally gonna do this. But I'm gonna tweak the rules so that if the warrior queen gets challenged for the throne and wins the sim who challenged her will be sentenced to death. Can't wait intill I get my computer so I can do this thing

I will do that to, when they get sentenced to death, they should have their grave put with the boys graves

random llama :D
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 6:23 PM
I started the challenge last week. It was interesting so far, but I don't know how to post the screenshots of my challenge household.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 9:03 PM
Hello! I'm sorry for the long pauses inbetween my answers, and that I have not updated this challenge. I am so happy to see that people still enjoy it and I noticed that someone asked for it for sims 4. I have not translated the rules to sims 4 myself due to no time and being on a sick leave, but I just noticed that someone else has (noticed since it was featured) so here -

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...d-for-sims-4/p1

I haven't tried if it works for sims 4 myself, but I'm guessing so since there's a lot of people trying it out (which makes me happy) Thank you all. This is totally amazing!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 6:37 PM
I really like the sound of this challenge!

This is my starting Queen, Ariel

[/URL]
So far she's managed to seduce a random townie and have a daughter, Beth, who's currently just a burrito.
Her slave Leo takes care of the house and spends 90% of his time painting to bring in some money, when he's good enough, he'll be responsible for Ariel's portrait too

I'm currently working on recruiting a Champion as well, she has the right traits, I just need to put her through the challenges.
Can't wait to keep going!
Test Subject
#72 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 1:35 AM
I don't usually post on challenge threads (so please forgive me if I do something wrong!) But, I am loving this challenge!! I have been playing it for five sim weeks, and it's fantastic! My warrior queen is a fairy named Eliana Soleil, and I created three other sims along with her in CAS. One of Eliana's sisters, Bryanna, is our champion, and the other, Ayla, is an entertainer. Both are fairies and now at level eight of their careers. The fourth sim is Autumn, our scholar, she is unrelated to the other three. She had the first child, but I made the mistake of picking Gladsten Farmwell (from Moonlight Falls) as the father, and unfortunately, she had a son, who's extremely ugly. He is a fairy, though... After that, I picked our first slave, Darren Muncy, a homeless sim, and moved him in, in order to raise Autumn's son, Leo. Then, Eliana had a child with Dayvid Musgrave, and it was our first girl, yay! I named her Athena and she was a prospective heiress for a while, but I've decided she'll train to be a scholar, as she doesn't have any of the required traits, at the child stage. Then, I picked up a sim from town named Idée (she must have been randomly generated by story progression, but she's gorgeous) and she became our first provider. Autumn became pregnant again, and gave birth to a sweet little girl named Mara, who's looking like she could be our second champion! Finally, Bryanna is about to have a child, and my fingers crossed that it's a girl! I recently updated the house, so now we have a hut for the warrior queen and her children (including a throne room), a hut each for champions, scholars, providers, and entertainers (the female toddlers/children live with the providers and the female teens with the champions), and a small hut for the slaves and the tribe sons.
Test Subject
#73 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 4:26 AM
I want to do your challenge, but all I have is the Console version which can only have 6 sims and you cannot have mods. Could you upload a console compatible version which I can use? Maybe not having the champions and only one of each class. (except elder obviously). If not I could do it. :D
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ItsHistory4Me
I love this challenge! Thanks for posting it. I have a series on youTube in which I play the challenge using a clan that I made specifically for it! The Gaelen clan is headed by a fairy sim named Fern, and so far they are on their 3rd generation. You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...G22y413ILsJvqv3

I just started watching and your sims are really pretty.
Test Subject
#75 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 8:27 PM Last edited by luciferteam : 5th Sep 2015 at 10:31 PM.
Ok, maybe this is finally the challenge I will lead to the end.
My queen's name is Hippolyte Stark, she is Brave, Charismatic, Athletic, Family-Oriented and Ambitious. As you probably know, Hyppolite was the famous leader of the Amazons, so it's pretty fitting name for my queen. Her first recruit is Asha Greenjoy. Asha means life in Swahili. Her traits are: Brave, Family-Oriented, Green Thumb, Gatherer, Supernatural Fan. She's in training to become a Provider. (I don't have any decent pics of them, but I will post some later.)
They're both pregnant right now and I really hope I'll get some girls from them, 'cause the last time I attempted this challenge my queen kept having boys. Maybe this time I will have more luck.
By the way, there was already an...incident: I moved two guys in to get Hippolyte and Asha pregnant. I didn't really pay attention to them, I just used them for procreational reasons and let dudes do their thing. Unfortunately, one of them was a moronic vampire who apparently couldn't bother to get some plasma juice from the fridge to save himself from certain death. And now everyone else has a negative moodlet because he died. I am not pleased. Note to self: check men from time to time to make sure they're not starving, drowning, burning etc.

Update: both Hippolyte and Asha went to labour at the same night. The queen had a boy, unfortunately, but Asha gave birth to a girl I named Raja (it means hope in Arabic and I do have a lot of hope for this tribe). Boy's name is Markus.
Page 3 of 4