Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 11:48 PM
Default CC reverts back when a sim ages up
Hey guys. When I got a CC hair, my young adult sim with that hair aged into an adult, and all of a sudden he had the vanilla long hair! Not to mention the hair never is on any randomized sims in CAS. What do I do? Help much appreciated
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 5:53 AM
Most likely that hair is only categorized for young adults, and it might not be flagged as 'valid for random' in order for it to end up on random townies. You might be able to adjust this using S3PE, and instructions can be found here
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mister Simmy
Hey guys. When I got a CC hair, my young adult sim with that hair aged into an adult, and all of a sudden he had the vanilla long hair! Not to mention the hair never is on any randomized sims in CAS. What do I do? Help much appreciated

You could also use hiders to prevent the base game,expansion and stuff packs hair and outfits from showing up on your sim. At least that's what I was told that is what they do.