Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 4:32 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Anyone taking meshing requests?
I really want this hairstyle without the hat, but I have never done meshing. I have tried many times but I failed every single one of them, so I'd like to know if there's someone out there taking requests that is willing to just remove the hat from the mesh And about the mesh, I believe it's from raon (I am 95% sure) or another page that is gone by now.

:)
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 4:42 AM
This forum is for getting help with your game.

Site Rules: General Guidelines
Quote:
17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread.

You are welcome to post asking where it can be found in the WCIF forum or find a creator who takes requests here.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...