Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 1:39 PM
Default Kolipoki's Magic mod
Some time ago I started doing a magic mod, and I thought of instead of building a new Magic Skill from scratch, I could update the retired Kolipoki's TS3 Magic mod, modify it and add my stuff on top of it.

On Kolipoki's retirement message he gives permission for others to update and modify his mods.

Does anyone know if there's already someone continuing this mod, or if I can reuse it?
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 5:28 PM
I'm currently writing a new magic mod. When I started, I planned to use Koli's code as a base as well, but in the end, I had no use for any of it.

However, this doesn't affect in any way whether you may use Koli's mod as a base. It wouldn't either even if I or anyone were using his code. Before he left, he made clear that he's ok with people updating and expanding his mods.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 9:44 PM
Ok, thanks for the info!

If you're already doing a magic mod, I'm not going to start another one which might have the same features.
I'm looking forward to see the cool features of your magic mod
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 12:14 PM
Can somebody reupload the mod, please? She has deleted it and it seems like i can't find it anywhere.
(I know the thread is outdated ah)