Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 4:54 AM
Default Has a timescale adjuster like Nraas Relativity surfaced for TSM yet?
I've tried searching for it, but couldn't find nit on the forums or online.
Is there a mod or method that allows me to adjust the timescale in TSM like Nraas Relativity?
I'm getting tired of having to rush around at the speed of light to try and balance questing, moodlet increasing, and responsibilities. As-is, it's incredibly difficult to balance those let alone have fun with the game and do things I want to do.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Starfoth
I'm getting tired of having to rush around at the speed of light to try and balance questing, moodlet increasing, and responsibilities. As-is, it's incredibly difficult to balance those let alone have fun with the game and do things I want to do.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

There is a Longer Quest Time mod by Shimrod and it's available here http://simsasylum.com/tfm/. You do have to sign up to access their downloads. I use it and it works great. Also there is another mod posted here that has longer quest time and adjustments to gathering but I can't remember who posted it. You'll have to go through the downloads to find it. I hope this helps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
There is a Longer Quest Time mod by Shimrod and it's available here http://simsasylum.com/tfm/. You do have to sign up to access their downloads. I use it and it works great. Also there is another mod posted here that has longer quest time and adjustments to gathering but I can't remember who posted it. You'll have to go through the downloads to find it. I hope this helps.

Thanks for this.
I already have an account for sims asylum I think.
Although it's not quite what I was looking for, I still appreciate it.
Let me know if you ever come across a relativity for TSM in your travels .
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 12:24 AM
I'd also love a relativity mod for TSM.Nraas please make it happen if you can!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 5:03 PM
I enjoy going back to TSM from time to time, as I can't quite find the same feeling in other TS games. Playing a quest driven game, focused mostly on 1 sim instead of a whole household, can also be very satisfying.

So yes, please, if some kind soul could make such a useful mod happen, I would tremendously enjoy it for sure.