Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#551 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mike B. Jonathan
I hope so. But since she hasn't comin' back for months now, I'd say... I'll try to show you guys something from my KH project since this thread's all about KH (and of course, this maybe part of Kingdom Hearts Project):-

So, what you guys think?

BTW, about this KH project, I sure hope that Simgirl will be coming back soon. I even like the project myself, as well and I wanna support the project, too. And yet, I have this question that's been in my head for a long time...

Can I be a part of this project? Or should I say, can I join this project?

WOAH, that's such an AWESOME weapon. I'm dazzled! It looks extremely well done, amazing job! That mesh must've been so hard to make... And I'm really impressed with the texturing, it looks fantastic. X3

Well, since I'm not the "owner" of the project or anything, I can't answer your question, but in opinion, you'd be a great adition (?) to this project! For example, with Simgirl making the Sims and outfits, and you the weapons/acessories/objects... Since the awesome creator that used to do that kind of thing, Medrops, dropped The Sims... I personally think it's a wonderful idea
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#552 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 9:20 PM
This is really awesome!So you have anything more?Wow you're good with meshing Mike!And Vanitas' clothes look awesome!

What I do...I do it for friendship!
-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#553 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 10:36 PM
Wow, guys, I'm such an awful person

I'm so sorry, so much has been happening, I haven't had the motivation to do anything for this I'm gonna try to get back into it though

Mike, dude, your meshing skills FAR surpass mine, you so can be part of this project!!

Maybe this will help me a bit: What do YOU guys wanna see next? I have no idea what to even do, tell me what you all wanna see
Field Researcher
#554 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:47 PM
Yuppppieeee!simgirl you're back!Are you ok now?
Well I would like to see Roxas ans Riku!And maybe Terra!Though Terra's clothes are hard!

-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Test Subject
#555 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 3:36 PM
LOL! Thanks, guys.

simgirl9089:- Truth is, what all I did was just convert the mesh, 's all. Nothing's special, just that what really changes was the textures, hence it's a "Hi-Res Re-Textured" X-Blade. And speaking of meshes, how about making Vanitas' outfit? Mine's are terrible 'cause I use the original textures, but it looks a lot worst than I thought. Meh, I'm not good on making KH clothes . And really?! Can I be part of the project?! 8D

isa_love_anime:- That sounds a great idea, I like that. And speaking of Medrops... Man, I wish he still making KH2 stuff for The Sims 2. Now that he's gone, it feels as if he's no longer exist (a. k. a. dead) .

BSGirl:- Heheh... Well, about that Vanitas clothes if you look carefully, you can tell how awful it is. Hence, it's the textures that brings the whole quality down. The mesh is okay, but the texture's not. And I'm planning to make Ventus' weapon, but due to having too much projects in my hand, I guess I have to put on-hold on the project. And here's my Ventus' necklace that I mentioned on the last post:-

^^Nope, no retextures whatsoever. Just a simple converting.
Field Researcher
#556 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 3:53 PM
BSGirl:- Heheh... Well, about that Vanitas clothes if you look carefully, you can tell how awful it is. Hence, it's the textures that brings the whole quality down. The mesh is okay, but the texture's not. And I'm planning to make Ventus' weapon, but due to having too much projects in my hand, I guess I have to put on-hold on the project. And here's my Ventus' necklace that I mentioned on the last post:-

^^Nope, no retextures whatsoever. Just a simple converting.[/QUOTE]

Wow!Totally awesome!And with recolors we have Terra and Aqua's too.To tell you the truth that's why I have the whole meshing thing on hold!Cause of the textures!I just can't do it right at all!

-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#557 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 2:39 AM
I should've clarified this earlier, sorry guys:

I'm sticking to the main characters (ie. not Terra & the rest of them). Sorry :/ I just want to get the main ones done, and then maybe if I feel like it I'll do them, but I haven't even played that game. So maybe Roxas or Riku next? I'm not sure haha
Test Subject
#558 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 2:01 PM
Well, we already got Roxas, but the only thing I really don't like about it is his clothes.

I think someone did a Roxas sim before, but it doesn't look good, so I suggest you do a "remake" version of Roxas, make it look better.
Field Researcher
#559 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgirl9089
I should've clarified this earlier, sorry guys:

I'm sticking to the main characters (ie. not Terra & the rest of them). Sorry :/ I just want to get the main ones done, and then maybe if I feel like it I'll do them, but I haven't even played that game. So maybe Roxas or Riku next? I'm not sure haha

Oh okay!Sorry!I'd like Roxas first and then Riku!

-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Lab Assistant
#560 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 7:37 PM Last edited by isa_love_anime : 5th Jul 2011 at 7:18 PM. Reason: you "was" sticking? *facepalm*
Wow, guys, I'm such an awful person

I'm so sorry, so much has been happening, I haven't had the motivation to do anything for this I'm gonna try to get back into it though

Mike, dude, your meshing skills FAR surpass mine, you so can be part of this project!!

Maybe this will help me a bit: What do YOU guys wanna see next? I have no idea what to even do, tell me what you all wanna see

Yaay, you're back! That's alright, Simgirl, we understand! It's okay if you weren't able to do anything lately >w<

Hmm, well, you said you were sticking to the main characters... The last things you were doing was Riku's outfit, but I think you were having some trouble with it, and I remember you didn't had finished Kairi's uniform, because of the textures. If you're currently stuck with those, then I think starting Roxas outfit would be a great idea! The other things in your list were Namine's shoes and I think you said you had to remake Hayner's clothes, because you had already started them. Well, any of them is great for me, so it's up to you /
Forum Resident
#561 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 5:50 PM Last edited by Eliskuya in darkness : 29th Jun 2011 at 6:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mike B. Jonathan
Well, we already got Roxas, but the only thing I really don't like about it is his clothes.

I think someone did a Roxas sim before, but it doesn't look good, so I suggest you do a "remake" version of Roxas, make it look better.

that was my friend Larxene. who made that roxas *rolls eyes* how the heck was it bad. and hey simgirl welcome back my best friend. and Ansem is sll on hold can't find the right thing to do with the old man don't worry about me. you can do whatever you like. but if I was you. I'll pick Roxas' outfit y'know?

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#562 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 10:50 AM
I agree with Eliskuya!Roxas would be really awesome!

-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Forum Resident
#563 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 7:43 PM
here's Roxas' outfit http://www.models-resource.com/psx_...arts2/sheet/307

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#564 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 9:47 PM
Is that a 3D model? I dont think I'd be able to use it, maybe as a reference though.
Forum Resident
#565 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 5:51 PM Last edited by Eliskuya in darkness : 18th Aug 2011 at 9:38 PM. Reason: forget what I said about ven, going back to ansem again
Is that a 3D model? I dont think I'd be able to use it, maybe as a reference though.

my bad my friend. ugh. and simgirl and BS. I can't get ansem right. so I'm puting that old fart to rest. and help out with you , and yeah that is a 3d model, its the only closes thing for Roxes

Field Researcher
#566 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliskuya in darkness
my bad my friend. ugh. and simgirl and BS. I can't get ansem right. so I'm puting that old fart to rest. and help out with you , and yeah that is a 3d model, its the only closes thing for Roxes, btw I also made ventus' outfit, by luck. by recoloring Sora's outfit. I'll E-mail you the sim later on. :P

I can't wait to see it!Ventus is so cool!

-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Field Researcher
#567 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:01 PM
Okay!We're waiting!

-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Forum Resident
#568 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 12:32 AM
BS and Simgirl I think I find kairi's school outfit along with Riku, here take a look http://www.models-resource.com/psx_...rts2/index.html

Locked thread
Page 23 of 23