Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#101 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:53 PM
Are you still going to finish this project, or is it abandoned? Please delete the thread if you aren't working on it anymore. Thanks.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#102 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:52 PM
No I'm going to finish the project now. =)

Ringo rules! :D
Forum Resident
#103 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:19 PM
okay, I think you should work from the comparison photos only. Take a look at the last one: the eyes are too much wide, make them smaller. Also the nose should be one or two clicks up. Same with the mouth. Then pull the eyes and the eyebrows down the face, nearer to the mouth. That way you'll get a more roundish face. And his lips look way more thinner in the photos than in the sim. Study his face. Make overall changes and then go to details. Of course you should add some freckles
One tip: when I was giving the final touches to my L sim, I took shots of his face, compared with a photo and then save the sim. Then I cloned the sim and made changes again, compared and saved... you follow me? sorry for my english, I'm spanish!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#104 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 12:34 AM Last edited by Holy chaos! : 17th Jun 2009 at 1:19 AM.
Ok thanks for the help I'm happy you're taking the time to post. =) But now I have the new version of the sim here you go.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#105 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:42 PM
those eyes are way too big!!! I don't know Drake Bell but by the photos I can see he has very little eyes!
you also need to change the nose, don't stretch it that much on the nosebridge. Look at the relationship in width between the eyes, nose and mouth, your sim doesn't respect it.
Flat a little bit the eyebrows.
I think you did a good job with the face silhouette and the eyebrows but you should change the rest. Remember to work with comparison photos.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#106 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 6:37 PM
Back to work on this one I'm going to try to work on him some more, I've just been busy growing up my computer skills. xD But I'm back and I'm going to work on him. I don't know if I'll ever get him on here but I'll try my best to do so. Now all I need to do is keep working on him! =)

Scholar
#107 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 11:15 PM
yay drake bell

my sister loves that show (Drake & Josh)

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: lots of sim-sculpting help.
Page 5 of 5