Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2008 at 12:06 AM Last edited by smrtypntsoxox : 13th May 2008 at 8:34 PM. Reason: Mac not PC user, sorry!

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Pets, Seasons
Default Terrain Paint Won't Show in Neighborhood
Ok so I just noticed that when I edit the terrain paint (gravel, sand, grass) in my lots it does not appear when I exit to the neighborhood view. I am operating on a Mac OS X and I only use Maxis terrain paints. I've looked at the different settings in-game to see if I need to turn something on but I can't seem to find anything to help. I'd really appreciate it if anyone had any info/advice. Thanks a bunch!

Edit: I have installed Uni and Pets

Edit, Edit: Processor 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4 Memory: 512 MB DDR SDRAM

VEGETARIAN
why kill a cow, when lettuce has no heart-beat?
Advertisement
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 13th May 2008 at 1:59 AM
Dear smrtypntsoxox,

Thank you for posting in the MTS2 Help section. In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following steps as listed below:

This is NOT multiple choice! You must read and go through ALL the FAQs!
  • General - Post System Specs
    We need more information before we can help with your issue. Please post your system specs - instructions on finding them are here: Game Help:System Specswiki

Please read through all of the FAQs above! Doing only one or two of them (when more exist) will usually result in delays not fixing your particular problem.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detail exactly which you have done and which steps failed.

Regards,
MTS2 Staff

This is a system generated message
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2008 at 12:10 AM
Mac OS X Version 10.4.11

VEGETARIAN
why kill a cow, when lettuce has no heart-beat?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th May 2008 at 6:23 PM
Could you perhaps post a picture of this? I only run TS2 on PC, but the terrain paints don't display that well for me either- never have on any of the graphics chips I've had.