Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 6:40 PM
Default House of Night -- Project?
I don't really think this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't really think of anywhere else.

Anyone who knows the House of Night books -- they're amazing. I'm not much of a Twilight fan, but these vampires rock the world.

I'm thinking of doing a HoN project, making all the main characters first. I'll probably just start off with Zoey, Aphrodite, Steve Rae, Damien, Neferet, Shaunee, Erin, Erik, maybe Stark and Heath, and if I'm not too frustrated I might even make Jack.

(Actually, I've already started lol, but I think I should finish off as many of my sims that I'm working on now as I can... lol)

Anyways, I'm just wondering, how many of you would actually be interested if I did do this? Because I don't want to put in the time and effort for NOTHING.

P.S. Maybe I could even have... some helpers... ? Hmm? *nudgenudge*
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 6:41 PM
I love those books! That would be amazing.

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Banned
#3 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 6:43 PM
ME WOULD BE HAPPEH!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOUSE OF NIGHT (BUT I HAVEN'T READ THE NEWEST ONE)
BUT I CAN'T HELP MAKE THEM COS SIMS IS BROKEN!

</capsrape>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 6:49 PM
@CCG: I know they ARE amazing! I am going to use the Yearbook (at the HoN website) to help me, but on there, Zoey is WAY too old! lol

@Evil: YES! You mean Tempted? I'm going to get my mom to pick it up for me on her way home from Vegas, at the airport. I'm so EXCITED! Sucks your Sims is broken

OH! Forgot to mention: I will probably be making it on TS3, since I suck at making anything on TS2... =/

Do you guys think they should be teens? I'm better at making them Young Adults, and they look better like that...
Banned
#5 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 6:49 PM
yeah, young adults would be better
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 8:57 PM
Yeah she looks about 40 on there..haha. They all look old except Jack,
I don't really know what teens or young adults look like on TS3 because I don't have it, but I'm sure either would be fine.

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 11:59 PM
I love the HoN series.

:)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:06 PM
Great you guys! I've started it. Click the link below, and REMEMBER... even if you can't help me CREATE you can still help by giving me FEEDBACK!

House of Night Project
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:33 PM
wow, I don't like any of the people trying to be the characters. They all look old, except for Stevie Rae who looks 12 >.>

:)
Banned
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 3:51 AM
*squeals Insanely Loud*
I Just Finished Tempted!

SPOILERS!
I can't believe what happened at the end it sucked now she's going to be all emo.........

END SPOILERS

I WARNED YOU I WOULD SPOIL
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 9:44 PM
:o Oh man! =/ who dies?
Wait. Don't tell me.
I'm on to Zoey on my project.
Could use some help?
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 8:27 PM
Default Yes
OMG definatley me and all my bffs are each of the characters, like the exact colours of skin and everything definatley make them, when you do please send them to me..