Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#176 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 12:08 AM
Wonderful! I'll keep that in mind.

If I age Bella up to an NPC though, does she age up to the next life state? Like if she's an Adult, and I age her up to an NPC she becomes an elder?

Because if so then I've got some work to do since she's already in-game as an Adult in the save file I'm making for this.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Baron Obvious
Wonderful! I'll keep that in mind.

If I age Bella up to an NPC though, does she age up to the next life state? Like if she's an Adult, and I age her up to an NPC she becomes an elder?

Because if so then I've got some work to do since she's already in-game as an Adult in the save file I'm making for this.

You could always alter her in CAS using testingcheats, shift click, then put her down to young adult, as far as im aware, nothing changes between the two age groups, then resume play then age her npc?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#178 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 6:53 AM
Hmm, good point. I'll try that too.
Test Subject
#179 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 12:07 PM
projet dont finished?
Test Subject
#180 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 8:59 PM
Long time has passed?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#181 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 1:23 PM
I apologize, a lot of personal stuff set in again. I currently don't have a lot of time or energy to work on the project. I'll post again when I do, though.
Test Subject
#182 Old 9th May 2012 at 12:28 PM
Default Pleasantview Forever! (formerly Another Pleasantview Remake)
Can you share the download of the unfinished version, I really like it!! Can you??
Locked thread
Page 8 of 8