Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 10:18 PM
Default how do i make meshed beards that change with the face
i want to convert the games beards for f sims. ive already done the beards that are flat on the face but the ones that stick out from the face (if that makes sense) are not a simple case of recategorising in simpe, so i need to do mesh things.

however i dont seem to be able to import the gmdc into milkshape, is my first problem. its the exported bg devil beard mesh. the error says there are 'too many morph targets' whether or not i create blend groups.

& if i can do that will it be self-evident how to proceed, and i simply rearrange the vertices or is it incredibly complicated?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 4:17 PM
I tried extracting one then i found another one.
The one found in blabla/bla/Sims3D/Sims03 won't open at all, throws an error and is 40kb.
But, the first one I found in in blabla/bla/Sims3D/CASFace loads, after it gives a warning message, and is 11kb.
It is a morph, has no joints..so if you use it don't delete anything, but you knew that.
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)