Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Doctors Are In - The NuWho Trio

by MistyBlue Posted 7th Aug 2012 at 11:44 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2012 at 7:32 PM by MistyBlue

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 111 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 11:31 AM
cool!!!
thanks!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 12:03 PM
WOW !!!! beautiful !!!
Test Subject
#78 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 11:38 AM
No one even tried to answer my question; awesome community we got here.
Test Subject
#79 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 11:38 AM
REPOST:
Um, I don't know what the problem is but, whenever I pick, let's say, the Tenth Doctor in the pre-made Sims, the sim never shows up. It's all blank. What did I do wrong?
EDIT: They now show up but, they look nothing like the screenshots even if I've downloaded EVERY thing listed to make it look like them. Am I missing something here?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 4:17 PM
Thank you all!

Quote: Originally posted by Eskimo-fo
REPOST:
Um, I don't know what the problem is but, whenever I pick, let's say, the Tenth Doctor in the pre-made Sims, the sim never shows up. It's all blank. What did I do wrong?
EDIT: They now show up but, they look nothing like the screenshots even if I've downloaded EVERY thing listed to make it look like them. Am I missing something here?

So sorry for not replying sooner. Have you tried re-applying the CC? Did you put their skintones on them?
Test Subject
#81 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 6:01 PM
Oh my God! You are kidding me! I just came on here and thought, "Wonder if there is anything related to Doctor Who." FIRST thing I click is this! Oh my God! -hugs- You are awesome for doing this! Would you do any recreations of the classic Doctors though? (*hintFifthhint*) But thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#82 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 10:05 AM
I nerded all over the floor, it was messy. These are fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 5:46 PM
Wow! these are amazing! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#84 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 9:14 AM
Need that TARDIS mesh for teleporter booth <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 7:38 AM
Can I just say that I LOVE YOU for doing this =] Now my sims can experience a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey whimey stuff <333
Test Subject
#86 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 9:43 PM
I love these ToT I want to use them in my game but they won't appear in the Custom Bin T_T!!!! I checked the FAQs, didn't work - asked for help in the forums, I got some but the solutions didn't help and that user kind of... Disappeared now.
(I followed the "install custom content" faq and then the "Custom Sims not appearing" faq, no joy... would really like some help!!!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 1:13 AM
Brilliant!!! Finally a good DT sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:40 PM
Yaaaay they're working! <3 forever!!! ...now I just need to figure out how to deal with First and Last Name function in Create-a-Sim :sweat:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 6:42 AM
Very nicely done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 12:47 AM
This Is Perfect! Great Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 4:37 AM
HOLY. asdfgasdfasdfg

As a massive Doctor Who fan, I give this content a huge 2 thumbs up.
However, I think the 9th doctor could use a little more work. Even though I say that, you can bet I'm going to be using these quite a bit in my game. (;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 10:18 PM
These are incredible!

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 8:34 PM
A truly amazing, awesome download, thank you so much for these! However, as stated in the description, Nine's clothes and hair are from Ambitions. Does anyone know how I can get these or similar ones for the base game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 12:37 AM
This is beyond awesome. Thank you so much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#95 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 11:43 PM Last edited by FreakAboutSims : 30th Dec 2012 at 6:15 AM.
Can you please specific which skin color the 11th and 9th uses as I'm not entirely sure the game loads them up right. I am currently using the default skins and whenever I load up the 11th doctor he appears to have more color to him than shown in your image or real life for that matter.

And what colors are the contacts? Because I have to re-apply them every time I load them up and they are not the color as depicted in the images.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 1:58 PM
Nine and Ten could've been better, but Eleven is spot on! Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 12:51 AM
It would be very nice if you could make all Doctors, or at least more of them not just last 3
Anyway, good work for nine, ten and eleven
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 4:06 AM
Eleven is my fav ten is def second Matt Smith actually looks almost identical to Matt Smith!! Its amazing!! Great job! Love them all though
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 7:27 AM
YES I LOVE THEM. Especially 9. My personal favorite who usually gets overlooked. Not today!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 7:28 PM
OMFG
ASDFGHJKL
Sooooooo Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 6