Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 1:34 AM
Default Have anyone stole your art Direction ?
Becuase last Year _
there was this women who was with me in the work place that wanted to see my drawings .

((Shes a writer and like to write Kids Stories Some times ))but shes bad let me tell you .
and One time she told me ((Felice can i see your drawings ?))
I told her ok , Assuming shes 40 year old mother and was trying to help me on writing tips .

So when i showed her she had this looks like ((OMG )).
she said that i'm Good
But i needed to work on it .

The next week That +++++ ((excuse me)) Told me to see her website and wanted me to see how good that Drawing in her page is and its How People should draws ((its art i don't want to copy i have my own style )) ...

Now .. prepare yourself i entered Her website , entered the Page she told me to see and then ((OMG SHE STOLE MY ART ))

And i realized that she told me to see how Good art is made .

And when i came to talk to her i haven't seen her , since we were about to graduate and all .
tell me how would you feel ?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 10:54 AM
O.O I'm in shock ...
How come there are so many people so... and the worst is that there is nothing we can do
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 2:25 PM
I know and not only that , she stole My drawings in made it worse or what seems to be a bad imitation
but Still lacks a soul in her art .
cuz when you make your own drawings it got your feelings and meaning behind it , don't you agree ?
Alchemist
#4 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 5:28 PM
^of course agree. I can't believe she stole your drawings o_O

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 5:50 PM
Yeah and no one ever heard of her hehe .
I guess the universe Got back at her lol ,
Theorist
#6 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 11:06 PM
lol The punishment is slow but not crash!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 6:37 PM
I know But it Will backfire on her .
The idea is , how could a person Get that low ?
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 5:56 AM
Yes, It's a reverse image search. You upload a photo or put in the URL and tineye will search the web to see if you art pops up anywhere else. It's not fool-proof though: it has its limits like everything but it does work quite well.