Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:07 AM
Very nice :3
What style do you go for, If you don't mind my asking... I draw in Shounen style (Male anime/manga)
I would never steal your characters! That would be mean...

Don't blink.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:15 PM
All the MAIN main characters are girls. I would say leaning heavily on the shojo side. Fruits Basket with more fighting might give you the right sorta feel. Except the one with the girl in that last picture, that was like cheap 80's action movie. As for how I draw the characters, Body wise very human. 7 1/2 heads tall. The shoulders are a little narrow. but as far as the faces go I'd say shojo. I tend to use the slant/thin eyes for a lot of bad guys, a lot like what you find in shojo stuff.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st May 2010 at 1:02 PM
This is the last scene (in rough form) of a comic I'm doin'. The part where she looks down, looks at him, and he chuckles and touches her head means "So... What do you think" "(she is so cute), this is what I love about you, what's in here". Elf's society is very Victorian-ish. It's a society that's fixated on sex, then repress it. Because he's human, the fact that she'd prefer top doesn't make him reject her. Plus, I mean, give her a break (no pun intended). See I feel like you can have sex/nudity, and not be dirty. And you don't have to have sex/nudity to BE dirty. In any case, I use her hair and such to keep things covered.
Screenshots

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...

Page 2 of 2