Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 3:16 PM
Eh, I haven't posted in MTS for nearly one year 'cause I play waaayyyy too many games. So sorry if I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm 13 years old and come from Switzerland.

anyway, primary school uniforms were super mega-horrible. I used to have red/blue colared shirts with weird Khaky pants.

But now I'm in a public school and no uniforms I just wear plaid jeans and my favorite cuffs and a black shirt
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:33 AM
Ughh, when I school starts, I'm dreading this. I have to wear uniforms at the high school I'ma be attending -_-'.

I might post a picture of the basic uniform sometime.

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 8:56 PM
i don't wear a uniform, thank God!!
but i wear your basic stuff.
- jeans from old navy and garage
- jeggings from garage! THEY'RE SO AWESOME!!!
- tshirts from everywhere! six from american eagle, three from hollister, and four layerable tops from garage.
- sweaters from garage, and one hopefully from hollister!
yeah, i kinda like to mix things here and there; cant just have name brands, i have some pretty sweet stuff from wal-mart ;D
i wear my hair down a lot of the time, but i pull it up the odd time
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 3:25 AM
what are jeggings?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 9:44 PM
jeggings are jeans, but leggings! the chicness of jeans, but comfy like leggings
well i do live in canada, so everyone is pretty trendy here....
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 10:27 AM
Jeggings:

Mad Poster
#57 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 10:22 PM
^ I know Garage! It's from Montreal! I miss it, sorta . . . here nobody cares how you dress, it's like the Southern Hemisphere's New York City . . .

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:33 AM
Eh, probably clothes along the lines of this stuff. Luckily no uniforms where I'm from.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:02 AM
I usally wear Jeans and a tshirt. No uniforms yet but next year when the new building is done I may have to. I would wear shorts but my school banned them since 4 girls wore shorts that show thier butt.
Alchemist
#60 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:12 AM Last edited by Beccapixie10 : 21st Jul 2010 at 9:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
^ I know Garage! It's from Montreal! I miss it, sorta . . . here nobody cares how you dress, it's like the Southern Hemisphere's New York City . . .

Nobody cares how you dress down there? Lucky. When I've been there it's been almost the total opposite. Here, everywhere you go you get judged on appearance. Even at the shops in town (everyone. Not just kids/teens. It's extremely annoying.) or with uniforms at school.
Tie and top button perfect - loser (I often fall under this category)
Hair messy, female - loser (I often fall here as well... Stupid non-cooperative hair.)
Hair messy, male - cool
Top button undone, shirt untucked, tie loose, generally not following the uniform rules - cool
Pants short - loser
Dress/Kilt short - cool
Our summer uniform is almost as warm as our winter one - which isn't actually that warm, especially when it's less than 10C like it was today. So right about now I especially hate my uniform. :b
Mad Poster
#61 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
lollollollollolno. Melbourne is the fashion capital of Australia. It's the shit. You actually do get judged a lot on your appearance when you go out a lot there. When I was there last year with my parents, my mother, who doesn't wear the most flattering clothes, started to get told off by a 60+ y.o. woman for not wearing clothes that flatter her figure in the middle of the street.

Anywayyyy, school clothes here are whatever you want. Today I was in a high-waisted grey skirt, black stockings, black ankle boots, navy blue shirt and black cardigan with a brown scarf, but I also ran into a friend wearing huge black pants covered in chains and a girl in a near non-existant dress.
Forum Resident
#62 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 12:43 PM
We don't wear uniforms either. I'm glad we can choose what we want to wear at school.
Can't imagine all the people in our school walking in uniforms. That would be fun!

I like the english uniforms, though. But wouldn't wear it myself.:P
I just wear casual clothes to school and at home. 90% of my clothing is from H&M:$ (L)

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Test Subject
#63 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 4:53 PM
Blue polo with logo, dark blue sweater or darker blue sweater vest, with either a dark blue short-ish skirt or dark blue culotte or whatever they're called. (Our school colors are green and white. Where'd blue come from?) And black sneakers. They don't care about socks unless you don't have any lol. Compared to some people, mine actually looks good >.<.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 11:19 PM
yeppp, Garage is form Montreal :] I love in Canada. the thing i dont like, is that people automatically judge from what you wear, not everyone can afford things from those name brands... i just kinda go with my own style mixing things up..
Forum Resident
#65 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsShine
We don't wear uniforms either. I'm glad we can choose what we want to wear at school.
Can't imagine all the people in our school walking in uniforms. That would be fun!

I like the english uniforms, though. But wouldn't wear it myself.:P
I just wear casual clothes to school and at home. 90% of my clothing is from H&M:$ (L)

My public school has uniforms IT SUCKS!
Test Subject
#66 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 9:46 AM
I live in a country where there are no uniforms
So I just always wear whatever I want.
Alchemist
#67 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 2:32 PM
I never had to wear uniforms and, well, I still don't.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#68 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 9:08 PM
I wish we had to wear uniforms. Cute ones, that is.
Scholar
#69 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 2:22 PM
Uniform at my first school:

Light blue shirt (short, longsleeved or 3/4 sleeves) for year 7-9, white for 10 and 11
Navy blue fleece with school logo
Black trousers or skirt
Black or white socks
Black shoes

My uniform at my last school was:

Light blue shirt, short or longsleeved
Black blazer (with hideously padded shoulders)
Red tie (the most hideous thing I've ever seen LOL) for years 7-10, Blue for year 11
Black trousers, or black skirt
Black or blue socks (if you wore bright coloured socks, no break for you )
Black, flat shoes (no heels, not even slightly)

So glad I'm in Sixth Form next year...no uniform :p

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Visit MissyHissy's Irish Dance Studio
The Daily Plumbob, a Sims 4 Gameplay blog
Theorist
#70 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:19 AM
There's no uniform in my school, so everyone wears T-Shirt and Jeans, or shorts in certain occasions. Quite a drab really, since no-one in my class likes to wear anything fashionable- not even the girls...
Test Subject
#71 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
What clothes do you wear??
Or you go with uniform??

Post a photo!!!!

Don't you think I'm pale??

ZOMS.
You are awesomely pale.
I'm very pale too, and your style is amazing. (yes, I can tell that from your hand only. I'm a psychic)
I mostly wear jackets, a sweatshirt/hoodie without a hood thing, old jeans, t-shirts, but always some elegant details like puffy shirts and boleros, lace, etc.

I'm not really friendly with a lot of accessories, but I have fingerless gloves, headbands, rings (which can't fit on my fingers even though I have the boniest fingers ever) a necklace I made from my guitar pick after I stopped playing, to remind myself of my frickin' laziness and un-ambitiousness, etc. I never wear all that stuff at the same time, of course.

Long post was long, big sorry.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#72 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 2:02 PM
When i was in school, which seems like a thousand years ago even though it hasn't been so long, I wore navy blue sweater and knee socks, white polo shirt, houndstooth pleated skirt and black loafers.

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#73 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 8:27 PM
http://www.winifredholtbyacademy.co...ool/school.html
Ah WHA. Useful in cold weather, but sweaty in hot weather. Thanks, building schools for future!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 12:42 AM
I've never wore a uniform before because I finished homeschooling. I'm the only Australian who's single.

Sims 2 Rocks! :D

Page 3 of 3