Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:26 AM Last edited by Kiara24 : 29th Jul 2009 at 10:47 AM.
To learn more about your sign can go here!
http://www.influenciaastral.com/?

Mine:
Sun in Pisces
February 20 to March 20

Element: Water
Regente Planet: Jupiter and Neptune
Day of week: Thursday
Color: Violet or Purple
Stone: Amethyst
Metal: Platinum, Tin
Plant: Lily, Mint, pen and all aromatic plants
Body: Feet
Vital Function: Dreams

The sign of Pisces represents the compassion, the mysticism, the love, the devotion, the serenity, the mediumship and sacrifice.
The natives of this sign are imaginative, intuitive, adaptable, sensitive, receptive, generous, subtle and introspective.

May be adversely hidden, confused, impressionable, sensational, fabulous, and have slippery morbid tastes.

The piscianos are dreamers, compassionate and kind, have some difficulty in making decisions and will need to overcome
to escape from everything that is difficult. They are very creative and spirits, but can also be indolent and not very practical.
They worry about the suffering and have a strong feeling of compassion towards humanity.

Can be very influenced by external factors. Tend to be much fighting, and his aversion to effort can
undecided to make them think and act. Should avoid the fatalism, and realize that they are not in chains to any destination.
We need to see life in a realistic way to achieve all that may be.

The piscianos need to work in areas requiring sensitivity, dedication, global vision, devotion and intuition.
Work well in areas such as medicine, film, advertising, pharmacy, religion, mysticism, maritime affairs and work anonymous.

How sensitive are very susceptible to external influences and can sicken by epidemics and contagious diseases.
Should take care to not succumbed to addictions. The most sensitive areas of the body are the feet and the immune system.

The piscianos are very romantic, emotional and loving. How to live in a world of dreams and fantasies tend to idealize
love, and have trouble dealing with the daily life of a relationship.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 12:26 AM
I'm a Gemini...

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 12:28 AM
Mad Poster
#29 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 4:32 PM
I see 'Spank you.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
Original Poster
#30 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 6:59 PM
Forum Resident
#31 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:44 PM
I'm a Fish, and the year of the Boar. I'm shy, and creative, like the chart in Faruba (Fruits Basket) says Boars are.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...

Page 2 of 2