Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:00 AM Last edited by Amalia81 : 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:25 AM.
Default Clicking "show all downloads" leads to a "no downloads found" page
Wasn't sure what else to call this thread, but I'm having an issue where clicking "show all downloads" from a creator's page leads to a page saying "no downloads found." Like so:

(Edit to add that this only seems to be an issue in "classic" view. The new theme works just fine.)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd May 2018 at 11:53 AM
I just came in here to make a post about the exact same thing. Is it a glitch that will be fixed or are we being forced to move to Bootstrap?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd May 2018 at 9:23 PM
The Classic theme is unsupported now, but you could try changing the URL.

See the Address bar- remove everything after the user number. Like this:

So you just have the URL in the form of: classic.modthesims.info/browse.php?u=xxxxxxx

Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2018 at 2:25 AM
That fixed it, thanks! Must be a bug. I know Classic isn't being supported anymore, but it's still easier to read than Bootstrap.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 4th May 2018 at 5:28 PM
If the colours are the reason for you that the text appears a bit harder to read you can always change the theme bluefish to just bootstrap at the bottom/footer of any page
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th May 2018 at 2:51 AM
Thanks. I'll try that.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:37 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered