Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 6:26 PM
Default WCIF some good tiles/"floors" for ceiling?
I know most people are alright with the 2-3 available white ceilings in the game, but I've seen a lot of neat looking ceiling designs irl, so I was wondering if there are any "floors" that are made specifically for the ceilings? I've looked around and the only ones I've found are on TSR, so far, but if anyone knows of some more that look decent on the ceiling, I would greatly appreciate it. <3
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 10:04 PM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 10:29 PM
I find that the AL tiles with the fuzzy blue, pink, green, and gray textures, which look terrible on the floor, look pretty good on the ceiling. They look like acoustic tile with visible splines.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 11:35 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, these are great!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 12:18 AM
Depending on the decoration style you might also want to have a look at Yuxi's floor tiles here and here.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 5:41 AM
I have a bunch of wood squares, like for Victorian houses. I've been looking for METAL ("tin ceilings")

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..