Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 2:32 AM Last edited by yavannatw : 24th Jun 2017 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Can't delete so adding solved to title

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Missing architectural items [solved]
I didn't even know this was an issue until someone mentioned how to use these two items (circled below).

They are not in my catalogue under architectural items, even though I have AL and M&G. What I have are only these.

i.e. I don't have the straight pieces for the corner molded belt. Are they possibly hiding somewhere else under decorative? Is there a Maxis house that has them so I can use the eyedrop tool to locate them? I'm baffled as to why I don't have them.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 3:05 AM
I can't seem to delete this post. It appears the items were under Decorative instead of Build Mode.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 8:02 AM
Do you have some sort of mod that re-categorized them? The reason I'm asking is that the only pieces I have in Build mode are the straight pieces, the rest are all in Deco>Misc. I seem to remember some kind of mod that changes where they're located.. the thing is that I'm not sure who has it: you or me? I looked through my downloads and can't find anything..
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 11:30 PM
No I don't have a mod to recategorize things, although I have thought about it.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 4:08 AM
Huh, then I obviously do, lol. But none of the file names *sound* like that's what they're for. Strange. BUT since we both have all the pieces in our games, guess there's nothing to complain about!