Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 6:12 AM
Default No House Icons in Simburbia in Game Set Up
Happy New Year! I'm hoping you can help with an issue brought to my attention by someone who downloaded Simburbia (http://www.modthesims.info/d/588036...-ep-no-cc.html). For some reason the house icons are not displaying in game set up for a newly opened map. This happened to me as well when I downloaded the neighborhood/map. I can click on a lot in game set up and have the option to purchase the lot, but there are no house icons.

I usually populate my maps/neighborhood using Edit Town so I can't say when this issue cropped up but a recent feedback post was the first to mention it. Does anyone know why this happened? Or, more importantly, how to fix it?

Just a note that I downloaded the single file from SimsFileShare, not the multipart option. Thanks for any assistance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 6:47 AM
I would test but am not living/at home now due to helping parents and just have my 10 year old laptop here which is WAY out of date and has very little Sims on it and I have no Sims discs here. Hope you can get some help.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 5:13 AM
Thanks, daisylee! I hope so too.