Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 12:37 PM
Default Game stuck at 13fps help
So installed The Sims 4 again last week since I've watched alot of it on youtube. But when I start up the game its stuck at 13fps. No matter what i do it wont change. I put the game on low graphics, put it in windowed, turn down resolution, reinstall, tried to remove cache and what ever someone said on it. BUT NOTHING WORKS.

The game has worked fine before on the same computer I have now and other games work as they should. I just don't get it. Pls help
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 2:24 AM
Hi there!

You've posted in the section for Sims 1. Did you mean to post in the section for Sims 4? We can move it for you if that's the case, since you'll get a lot more responses that way. Let us know!

ETA: Also, if you did mean TS4, we strongly recommend that everyone run through the Game Help section we've put together for it, because it solves many common issues. Find that here.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 6:55 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 7th Aug 2019 at 7:08 PM. Reason: Removing links that has nothing to do with the post
Quote: Originally posted by Denver77
So installed The Sims 4 again last week since I've watched alot of it on youtube. But when I start up the game its stuck at 13fps. No matter what i do it wont change. I put the game on low graphics, put it in windowed, turn down resolution, reinstall, tried to remove cache and what ever someone said on it. BUT NOTHING WORKS.
The game has worked fine before on the same computer I have now and other games work as they should. I just don't get it. Pls help

got the same issue!