Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 6:42 PM
Default How to make non-default baby clothes?
Hello ya'll

I'm sorry if this is the wrong area to post
I always wondered this, can you make baby clothes in bodyshop? and if not then how? and I have no answers on Google
Please can someone help me? If you can thank you so much

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 3:47 PM
As far as I know non-default baby clothes can only be created using Chris Hatch's mod as a base, and you'd need to use SimPE, not Bodyshop. It's probably not an ideal first project if you haven't used SimPE before.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 4:29 PM
I do have such a tutorial at BAS. You'd make the outfit in Bodyshop as a toddler outfit using a similar mesh to the one you want to use then convert it to baby and to the baby mesh using SimPe.
Nyasha is right, it's not a beginner's project.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
I do have such a tutorial at BAS. You'd make the outfit in Bodyshop as a toddler outfit using a similar mesh to the one you want to use then convert it to baby and to the baby mesh using SimPe.
Nyasha is right, it's not a beginner's project.

It's okay and thank you both but I have already used SimPE multiple times.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 7:59 PM
In that case you might want to head over to BackAlleySims to read the tutorial, then!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.