Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 9:24 PM Last edited by heaven : 9th Jul 2018 at 1:00 PM. Reason: Not for file hosting
Default Anti-donald trump political t-shirts
So, I made these after my husband had shot me an idea for them, they would work with the politician career for those of you with that expansion. What do you think?
Available for Male and female, YA-Elder.

Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 1:14 PM
@no.[666]bicycle I've removed your file since you weren't asking for specific testing. If you want to upload them, please do so through the Upload Wizard.

I do agree about having a simlish version as well and would see if there is any way to avoid the stretched/blurry lettering on the breast area.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 5:37 PM
The wording is off center so the end of "With" is getting stretched. Centering the words better - or just moving With over - should fix that.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 10:31 AM
Why dont you make one that says put Hilary behind bars! Just saying!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 10:31 PM
I come to MTS to get away from politics, but some folks may like this if the lettering is fixed.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lexxy0578
Why dont you make one that says put Hilary behind bars! Just saying!

This isn't a requests forum. If you want one, you're free to make one yourself