Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 2:30 PM
Default How to make object use custom animation?
I'm trying to make a painting use my own animation by placing the animation inside of the Sims00 package and linking it by changing the text in the string file but the game doesn't seem to recognize it.
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 2:44 PM
I won't change the Sim00 package because it's taking a useless risk. I rather change the name and fix integrity.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 3:11 PM
Yes I did but I stopped when I got to the coin toss part because I just wanted to test my new animation that I made in Milkshape but I didn't know where to store it so I decided to stick it in the Sims00 file where the game stores some of its animations.
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jeremiahcookid
I just wanted to test my new animation that I made in Milkshape but I didn't know where to store it.

When I want to test an anim, I create a pose box and put the anim in it with a new description in the TTAS.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume
When I want to test an anim, I create a pose box and put the anim in it with a new description in the TTAS.

I went ahead and tried out a different animation which is c2a-soc-hugfriendly-huggee-reject and it worked perfectly so it must have been the way that I made it that the game won't understand.