Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 3:11 PM Last edited by redandvidya : 29th Oct 2018 at 3:27 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
what's wrong with my custom content?
I am tired, hungry, and desperate, so i'll just give out a TL;DR:

game crashes again and again when starting it up. I use 50/50 method. boils down to sliders & makeup. tested with ONLY sliders or ONLY makeup, still crashes, so both of these are proven problematic. Ran dashboard, found no conflicts, but game still won't launch. deleted caches and thumbnails. link below for the sliders, makeup and crash log for anyone to test themselves. please help!

https://files.fm/u/znzxdhpz
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 4:15 PM
When does the game crash exactly? When starting up or when you load a save?

Edit: I loaded up your mods into my own game and I had no crashes when starting the game or loading existing save. Could you elaborate when your crashes occur?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 5:09 PM
At startup. (i.e pressing play on the launcher) Is this a TS3 problem? I use Linux and SteamPlay for TS3, but I've never had an issue like this before. Can anyone else with Windows test this?
Inventor
#4 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 5:11 PM
And what if you bypass the launcher? http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...ng_the_Launcher
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 5:19 PM
That was only an example, I do bypass the Launcher. This weird stuff also happens when I install new stuff. It can be whatever!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 6:11 PM
Now it's just getting worse. Stuff that worked BEFORE is not working NOW. even after deleting sliders & makeup AND the entire user folder. I literally have no idea what to do.

I don't think this is a linux issue at all; This seems like TS3's fault IMO.