Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 8:15 PM
Default Unable to stay logged in at MTS
Despite the zero post count, this isn't true. I had to create a new account at MTS in order to stay logged in. With my regular account I would go to a page, it would say I wasn't logged in, I would login, it would give me the welcome screen, then when I would click "Proceed," I would be logged out again. This is a little frustrating because it means I couldn't download anything.

It only happened after the update, so I'm assuming something isn't fully functional yet. What I don't know is if the site is assumed to be fully functional by now, and if this is a problem specific to only a few people. I don't really want to use this ID for myself, but I will if I have to. (I've never uploaded anything, so I won't have any loss that way.)

Btw, I didn't find a "Site discussion" forum, or I would have used that. If I simply missed it, please let me know. Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darthanos
Despite the zero post count, this isn't true. I had to create a new account at MTS in order to stay logged in. With my regular account I would go to a page, it would say I wasn't logged in, I would login, it would give me the welcome screen, then when I would click "Proceed," I would be logged out again. This is a little frustrating because it means I couldn't download anything.

It only happened after the update, so I'm assuming something isn't fully functional yet. What I don't know is if the site is assumed to be fully functional by now, and if this is a problem specific to only a few people. I don't really want to use this ID for myself, but I will if I have to. (I've never uploaded anything, so I won't have any loss that way.)

Btw, I didn't find a "Site discussion" forum, or I would have used that. If I simply missed it, please let me know. Thank you.

It's now 2018, and I'm experiencing this issue. No resolution was posted here. A little help?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 7:10 AM
Hi @booboobear9

Problems with the site should be posted here:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=24
And the admins will see it there.
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 11:22 AM
If it's showing you as not being logged in after you've logged in and then went to another page, then try and reload the page. I have this same issue and that works for me. No idea what the cause is though.