Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st May 2010 at 8:40 PM
oh yes i remember downloading that a long time ago! thanks.....but i couldnt get it to all work properly for some reason.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 21st May 2010 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
well, i was installing mansion & garden stuff to fix the roofing for the school, (the roof was too high) and after i went to install the stuff pack, i didn't have a back up of my ea games folder so it deleted it.

Oh what!!! thats sucks! i have never had that happen to me! We so underestimate the need to back up the game i think! Sorry about that man!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st May 2010 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by backpedal
I just started this challenge. I swear, building the school is half of the fun!

Yes it is half the fun and i also made my first school too small! lol.....Thanks for sharing the pics! I especially liked the kitchen and hobby room (the one with the pottery wheels)....thanks heaps for sharing! BTW you can unlock the bookcase once a student maxes out a skill (eg. reaches level 10 cooking)...
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 23rd May 2010 at 3:03 AM
OOOH! I want to make a school!

***a hour later***
Can I use a few hacks that would make my life easier, like no auto using fridge and assignable eisels and homework?
I have built the shell of my school, but I am wondering if I can use hacks...
I HAVE A TON of them but I can usually controll them.
Oh, I also have a hacked clean bot, so I was wondering if I could use that also? O.O

Sorry, I just can't wait!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th May 2010 at 2:49 AM
Yes by all means use your hacks!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 12:43 AM Last edited by iamNOTHING : 27th Jun 2010 at 5:52 AM.
I'm trying for this! It's so fun. I enjoy building the school and I love when all the children gather. The children in my game is a little rebellious, there are some of them playing in mealtime or eating their own midnight snack at sleeptime but they're adorable, I love they all.

I want to ask: I don't have Seasons so I don't have that special bookshelf career reward, am I allowed to put other career rewards (podium, punching bag, etc) if one of the kids reach level 7?
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 5:21 AM
Hi i have an idea! how about a home schooler if u can get kids fired from school?

-Josh <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yvbhbbh
Hi i have an idea! how about a home schooler if u can get kids fired from school?

Yes u can keep your kids home from school if you have the insimenator...there are probably others ways too. That's a great idea, you should make a challenge based on it! :D
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 4:20 AM
Wow, this looks really fun! I'm going to try this. :D
Theorist
#35 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 6:34 AM
I downloaded the boarding school you posted, but I can't get it installed. It keeps on saying it need an EP I don't have. So what EP do I need anyway?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
I downloaded the boarding school you posted, but I can't get it installed. It keeps on saying it need an EP I don't have. So what EP do I need anyway?

you need them all
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 3:08 AM
wish i could,but dont have the eps and sps
\/
__

So seriously,who farted?
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:18 PM
Wow, this challenge looks SO fun. [: Since I don't have all the ep's and sp's I'm just gonna build my own boarding school.. But building is the fun part. I CAN'T wait to start. [:
Test Subject
#39 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 4:44 PM
Do you have a lot that requires fewer EPs and SPs? But either way it's awesome.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 8:21 PM
sorry katika thats the only lot i have!
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 3:10 AM
I did this. SO much fun... At first. Kind-of boring now.
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 10:25 AM
Do you have sims 3 ? can you create a sims 3 version if you have one ?
Field Researcher
#43 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hatsya
Well... I'll try this out, this time... the teachers are robots (custom skinned)!

If you have OFB, you can make the teachers robots, instead of using Sims...

Pacman! I told you, no alchohol!

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 5:18 AM
This looks fun *skips off to build school*
I will be making an album BTW and it will be published once I find my game manual with the serial code in it so I can activate my account game-registered

I'll be back *laughs evilly and disappiates into TS2 game*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasmineszx
Do you have sims 3 ? can you create a sims 3 version if you have one ?

Yes i do have Sims 3 but i havent played it long enough to be able to make any challenges for it..i dont know the game well enough yet!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TMNTForever
If you have OFB, you can make the teachers robots, instead of using Sims...

I dont make CC...you can make the teacher robots if u want
Instructor
#47 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 5:48 AM
I was considering doing this in conjunction with your Welfare Center challenge where once the toddlers become kids, I'd send them to boarding school. Is there a way you could possibly upload your school without Sims in it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amalia81
Is there a way you could possibly upload your school without Sims in it?
I already did! the download is right above the pics of the school!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 10:48 PM
I know the date on this is so last year!!! this really is a cool challenge. no school bus and uni ready. although this is not easy with so many to control.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 11:05 PM
If I built a school for this challenge would anybody be interested in downloading it? It would only require OFB, NL, AL, UNI, and a few stuff packs.
Page 2 of 4