Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 3:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Shuttle won't come, game refunds vacation
So one of my families booked a vacation ages ago and now the vacation is supposed to begin the game just shows the message: "It appears that no one in the family can lead the vacation. A refund will be issued right away." I have three elders and one teen from the family that have to come with and 4 sims from outside the household (3 children that have gone to university with one of the lovers).
The only thing I can think about is that some of the sims that are supposed to come with have since then graduated and the game is now confused somehow.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 11:33 AM
I wonder if you need an adult in the family. Sounds silly, but maybe it doesn't count teens and elders as sims that can lead.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:06 PM
Well, I cancelled the vacation and booked a new one (luckily the family it happened to is relatively rich) and this time it worked? I think the error message is very uninformative. I would still like to know what happened.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:12 PM
In that case I'd suspect that it was the fact that some sims who were supposed to go had moved out and maybe whomever booked the vacation had, so it needed to be reset.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 3:31 PM
It's been awhile so I don't remember exactly but I think everyone who moved out had already moved out when the vacation was booked, it's just that some have graduated university in the meanwhile. And I'm 100% sure the one who booked the vacation is the oldest elder in the family, who is still alive.
Thanks anyway, I guess this is a bit of an obscure problem?