Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#426 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 3:05 PM
i 've been scanning through the pages to find a link to download the latest update but the links i found are down. Is there a way we can download Seacrest? I totally believe that the creator should be working for the EA or at least should be paid for the amazing job he is doing! Thank you so much for your talent! I really do! Can't wait for a download link! It is the bestest world i ve ever seen, the best textures, buildings, view, what more can i say?! I hope that there will be an update soon.......Please give us a link! Anyone?!?
Advertisement
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#427 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 3:17 PM
Please do not bump the thread and rush the creator. They will work on their own pace and post an update when they have one. Patience! We're all waiting to see more and wanting to get to to play this amazing world
Test Subject
#428 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 3:35 PM
i am really sorry i didn't mean to pressure anyone! I am just so looking forward to play in this world and i admire Querbacker's work very much. And i just mentioned that the last download link is down :/ I didn't mean to sound as if i want to bump the thread! sorryyyyy
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#429 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 4:32 PM
lolita, the notice for everyone who had been bumping the thread, not just you, But please keep in the site and posting rules in mind.

This is for everyone: Please do NOT post here until Ouerbacker posts an update. I will delete any further posts bumping this thread.
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: Old - will re-open if requested
Page 18 of 18