Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 6:29 PM Last edited by missMSBplayer : 18th Nov 2009 at 12:41 AM.
Default Jackson 5 - Michael ~ Restarted Again! Please, someone help!
Since lots of people are making sim Michaels, I decided to make a Michael Jackson in the Jackson 5 era. I know... he's not that great, I just started last night, but I want lots of feedback and nitpicking!

I know he needs a bigger afro, too. Any ideas? And also, I made the eyes. Everything else is CC made by others.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mother Function
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 8:40 PM
The eyes are way too big, and also, they need to be spaced out more. And, the upper lip dent (for lack of better words) is too defined. His lips are a lot more plump than that.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 11:20 PM
his eye brows need to come WAY down... he looks good so far... nice skin choice, by the way....

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:21 AM
Thanks guys. I think I have to restart him though, because whenever I put the eyebrows down any farther, his eyelids overlap his eyes. Thanks for the feedback!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:53 AM
Here's my new version I just whipped up quick

Screenshots
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:56 AM
Bump his eyes/brows down a bit, then move his whole face up so that his eyes are in the right place, but his nose isn't so low.

Make sense?
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:59 AM
Makes perfect sense. I will do that now
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:03 AM
Not much of a difference in looks IMO, but I did what you said. I'm sure it helped.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:09 AM
The nose needs to be turned up just one or two clicks, and the lips need to be wider. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:40 AM
Thank you. The nose seems qiute hard to get

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:44 AM
Instructor
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:59 AM
hahaha little to big i would say!

Fashion icon Lady GaGa! Now being created. Take a look!
Call me RCob It's much easier. :)

Mah Facebook
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:53 AM
Yeeeep way too big! Ah well, thanks anyway, Ri. Any more feedback? There's gotta be more feedback!
Banned
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 7:23 AM
I don't know...I'm liking it
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:09 PM
supaclova, are you liking the hair, or my sim? Or both

More feedback please
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:30 PM
I did a little tweaking just now...

Before

After

I widened the bridge of the nose and then lowered the whole nose itself a click, and turned up the tip if the nose a few clicks.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:13 PM
The eyes need to be a little wider and a little closer together. You're really close, though!
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:21 PM
Thank you. I'll update soon!
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:45 AM
I'm still working on him, but I thought I might show you some pics of Mike as a kid/preteen to maybe make you think of more feedback

Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:16 AM
Ok, so I did some more tweaking. And for the nose, I think I'll need a nosemask, since I cannot get it to look round enough at the tip of the nose. But we'll get into that later.

Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:10 PM
Any more feedback?
Forum Resident
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:21 PM
His eyes are way to big. Scale it down.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:19 PM Last edited by missMSBplayer : 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:54 PM.
Well, I think he's getting a bit closer. I think he's improved a lot from the first pic.

Screenshots
Banned
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:50 PM
I cannot see the pic
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:52 PM
Really? Ok. I'll fix that.
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: good tweaking tips.
Page 1 of 10