Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 9:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default "Apartment Life" Cuddle under stars/clouds doesn't work
Hello everyone...

sorry if I posted it wrong ...but I just couldn't find any solutions for this.

I read that apartment life has this new interaction called: CUDDLE UNDER STARS/CLOUDS... that should work with couples...married or not...

Now I got apartment life...and a married couple who just moved to an empty apartment.

One problem: I neither get the cuddle under stars interaction, nor the cuddle in bed before waking up!
Or when I tried to call for a room mate...my phone didn't say anything..neither the phone, nor computer nor newspaper

When I click on the sim...it's missing like it never excisted...
I just don't know what can I do....uninstall everything and install again?
It seems like much stuff is missing ...like it didn't install at all.

Can it be some failure during the installation....or is it something else?

Anyone had this problem with some other interactions that were fixed after?

I'm grateful for any help!

thanks!

“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.” ~ A.A. Milne
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 9:30 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.
Make sure that you test using a clean set of userdata files- it sounds like you may have custom content interfering.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:31 PM
thank you so much!

I just removed everything and it works!

“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.” ~ A.A. Milne
Locked thread | Locked by: callistra Reason: Solved with FAQ